Jriglerfl86's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Need a moderator

I have a local guide leaving reviews for my place of business and a place where in employeed. Long store short she is my wife and is doing it cuz she is upset. 

1. Can someone please help? I dont know how to tag a moderator

<IMAGES REDACTED> 

8 comments
Level 3

Re: Need a moderator

@TraciC can you help?

Level 7

We can help report this and you can block the user. I would report her to google if it’s a huge concern. Much luck to you. 

Have Fun & Safe Travels
xoxo
April Wanderlust
"Not all those who wander are lost"
Former Google Contributor

Hello @Jriglerfl86,

Thanks for reaching out regarding your issue. Remember, tagging Google Moderators should be done only when something urgent is happening or when you need an official answer that you can’t find elsewhere. Do not tag them just because you want them to see your post. 

Reviews or photos that you think are inappropriate and do not belong on Google Maps, should be reported as described in this article Flag inappropriate reviews.

I am letting you know that I have moved your post to the how-tos section.   

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

Hi @Jriglerfl86

For your privacy, please edit your post removing the screenshots. (@MortenSI)

This is something related to your private life, not to Local Guides activities. In any case, as you are in Google Mybusiness, if you want to address your issue to Mybusiness community, this is the link: https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-My-Business/ct-p/GMB

Regards

Ermes

Former Google Contributor

Thank you for the heads up @ErmesT.

@Jriglerfl86 I have redacted your images due to privacy reasons. The identity of other people should never be shared publicly on Connect without their consent. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

I did the right thing by saying report it to google right these messages are addressed to me and I wanna make sure I didnt do something wrong? Im still learning about this site and how to maneuver through it. 

Have Fun & Safe Travels
xoxo
April Wanderlust
Connect Moderator

You did everything in the correct way, @AprilWanderlust

you are receiving the notifications because, when you reply to a post, you automatically subscribe for the notification in the post. You can unsuscribe, clicking on the post menu on the top

Level 7

Ok that’s what I thought but wanted to make sure thanks so much for the response and clarification I appreciate it! 

Have Fun & Safe Travels
xoxo
April Wanderlust