PapriG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Need Some Local Guide in West Bengal

I need some local guide names in West Bengal, India.

It is because an local guide can only share some ideas regarding the West Bengal and the adjacent areas with some top suggestions. 

If anyone is there,then please help. 

West Bengal, India
17 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: Need Some Local Guide in West Bengal

@PapriG নমস্কার । আশা করি ভাল আছেন । ওয়েস্ট বেঙ্গল একটি কমিউনিটি আছে নাম West Bengal Local guides এখানে আলোচনা করতে পারেন । এছাড়া @Amitesh_Gayen আছে তার সাথে যোগাযোগ করতে পারেন 

Mahabub Hasan

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator

@PapriG hi

If u need to meet some west Bengal Local guides..  I suggest u to join any West Bengal Community,  There are two Supported Local Guides Community at West Bengal...  u can join any one to find all West Bengal Local Guides... see in this link https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1AU7p_7fTAdA5XsSvbgNPHJ9t1XM&ll=22.499826808707706%2C88.732...

Me also from Bangladesh Nearby u 

Comilla Local Guides 

https://plus.google.com/communities/102156833461113604209

Level 7

West Bengal Community is practically not there...

I have created one 

https://plus.google.com/communities/116583346226846091457

You can go through this... few topics i already added here..

i am adding people from my area...

but if some local guides joint the community then authentic information we could get

Level 10
Solution

@PapriG নমস্কার । আশা করি ভাল আছেন । ওয়েস্ট বেঙ্গল একটি কমিউনিটি আছে নাম West Bengal Local guides এখানে আলোচনা করতে পারেন । এছাড়া @Amitesh_Gayen আছে তার সাথে যোগাযোগ করতে পারেন 

Mahabub Hasan
Connect Moderator

Do u want to start a new Local Guides Community at west bengal...  @PapriG ...

Level 9

Hi @PapriG I don't understand meaning of this sentence "West Bengal Community is practically not there..."

Can you elaborate

Click bellow link to find West Bengal Local Guides Community,

West Bengal Local Guides

There have many member from out of West Bengal & India, You may also join this community & check upcoming event details

Click bellow link to find upcoming event of West Bengal Local Guides

Local Guides Geo-Walk in Howrah

Thanks

Level 7

Ohh ... thanx 4 sharing the links 

Googler

Hi @PapriG. In addition to the supported communities shared, You can find Local Guides from your area by searching the community for mentions of your country/city/area to find posts that have that name in the title, in the body of the post of the location tagged in the post. When posting about something specific to your area, I always suggest adding a location to your post to help others find your posts, too.
I also recommend reading this post for tips on searching, posting and interacting with the community to make your experience here on Connect much more enjoyable and easier to navigate.

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 7

@TraciC wrote:

Hi @PapriG. In addition to the supported communities shared, You can find Local Guides from your area by searching the community for mentions of your country/city/area to find posts that have that name in the title, in the body of the post of the location tagged in the post. When posting about something specific to your area, I always suggest adding a location to your post to help others find your posts, too.
I also recommend reading this post for tips on searching, posting and interacting with the community to make your experience here on Connect much more enjoyable and easier to navigate.

Thank u @TRANQ

Level 8

Hi @PapriG I am local guide from RAIGANJ,UTTAR DINAJPUR,west bengal.

you can inform me when you host a meet up.

@PapriG wrote:

I need some local guide names in West Bengal, India.

It is because an local guide can only share some ideas regarding the West Bengal and the adjacent areas with some top suggestions. 

If anyone is there,then please help.