JoseLejinPJ's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Navy Pier

One of the main attractions in Chicago. Beautiful place to spend time with family and friends. Navy Pier is a pier on the Chicago shoreline of Lake Michigan. It encompasses large area of parks, gardens, shops, restaurants, family attractions and exhibitions. There are good number of sightseeing tours and dinner cruises available here.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

Jose Lejin P J
Facebook | Instagram
Navy Pier, East Grand Avenue, Chicago, IL, USA
4 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Navy Pier

This is awesome @JoseLejinPJ!

Thank you for sharing these amazing photos! The view is my favorite and I would love a dinner cruise! What was your favorite activity in Chicago? 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

আপনার ছবি তোলার ধরন খুব সুন্দর  🙂 @JoseLejinPJ

Mahabub Hasan
Level 10

Thank you @AlexaAC. I enjoyed the dinner from a top floor restaurant with amazing view.

Jose Lejin P J
Facebook | Instagram
Former Google Contributor

Sounds good, @JoseLejinPJ, thank you! 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!