VijayDesai's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Navratri(is considered to be the world's longest dance) Garba Photosphere from Center Stage

Hi All,

After great efforts, I can make it, Thanks to @StephenAbraham & @SonyaN

For few 360 clicks, during Garba event, I had to take special permission to go inside Garba Players ring.

And for this Click, on Center Stage, I was granted only 10 minutes and I was able to capture two clicks, with Nokia 6.1 Smart Phone.

Thanks to SVTP badge.

@LucioV  & @NareshDarji

Front Side :

Back Side :

Vijay Desai

Vadodara, Gujarat, India
7 comments
Level 10

Re: Navratri(is considered to be the world's longest dance) Garba Photosphere from Center Stage

Connect Moderator

Re: Navratri(is considered to be the world's longest dance) Garba Photosphere from Center Stage

Thanks for sharing this beautiful pictures from Baroda @VijayDesai

Navratri is a worlds longest and largest dancing festival @LucioV small children to old citizens all are dancing during Navaratri festival. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 9

Nice photos @VijayDesai

Thank you for sharing with us.

Level 10

@LucioV @NareshDarji @AbdullahAM

Thanks for your compliments.

Vijay Desai.

Level 8

This festival is celebrating in first 10 days of last month "asho" as per Gujarati calander. Everyone enjoy navratri . Even I do Pooja for 10 days at my place. Thanks for sharing @VijayDesai.

Level 10

@VijayDesai  That's a great effort.

The colorful dress and the traditional Garba dance.

R S Dev
Level 10

@aaryesdee

Thanks for the compliment.

Vijay Desai.