Emong Soewandi
Cagar Alam Taba Penanjung, Surau, Central Bengkulu Regency, Bengkulu, Indonesia
8 comments
Level 9

Re: Nature

Wow!

What an interesting flower!

It is very beautiful!

I have heard about this flower in Sumatra.,but hsve never seen.

Thank you for sharing with us.

Has this flower a smell,?

Level 8

Re: Nature

@helga19
Rafflesia has an unpleasant odor. you might close your nose... upps sorry... 🙂

Emong Soewandi
Former Google Contributor

Re: Fotografi

Hello @emongsoewandi,

I have just released your post from the Spam Filters. I would like to apologize for your post being marked as spam. Our filters run 24/7 and they can be a little harsh at times. You can visit this article to learn more - Why was my Connect post marked as spam?

And thank you very much for the pictures, I really do envy you, since I have never seen a flower like that. It looks looks so unreal. I am curious if it has a smell?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Google Moderator

@emongsoewandi, thank you for your photos!

If it wasn't for your post, I'd never hear about this flower. It is amazing and it looks so unearthly! 

Now I have another reason to visit Indonesia and see this beauty.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

@LilyanaZ

I might have made a mistake, so this post is considered spam. I will continue to learn to be better.

Thank you for giving good attention to this post.

I have long known about this forum, but I have not been interested before. Apparently, I just found out if this forum turned out to provide many benefits.

Emong Soewandi
Level 8

@MoniDi
Thank you for your attention. Welcome to Indonesia 🙂
There is still one more, besides the biggest flower, there is also the highest interest that you have to see. I'll share it later on our forum

Emong Soewandi
Former Google Contributor

You are welcome, @emongsoewandi. Actually I have maybe one more suggestion. Since your previous post and this one have the same title, it is quite confusing. I would suggest that you make your titles unique, so that people who want to search for something that you posted about, can find it easily. 🙂 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Google Moderator

@emongsoewandi great news! I am looking forward to your next post. 

I think you would like these articles: How to take photos for nature lovers and 6 tips for taking even better photos with your phone. Feel free to check them out, once you have the time.

PS. I will relabel your post to Photography as it fits better there. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!