cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Google Moderator

Re: Sunset #mobile_photography

Hello @Gujju_preet,

Welcome to Connect!

Thank you for sharing. I just want to let you know that I am going to merge your post with How is sunrise and sunset in your city?, where you can share more sunset and sunrise photos. 

Since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic. You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect, as well as the Local Guides rules and our Community policy. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Re: Chiều buông trên sông quê

Hi @ThaiBinh,

Welcome to Connect.

Please excuse my reply in English. I just wanted to let you know that I've moved your post to How is sunrise and sunset in your city? Feel free to check it out. 

In addition, since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic. You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Re: How is sunrise and sunset in your city?

Hello local guides,

Here is a beautiful view of sun set from a slum area with railway in Dhaka. Maximum passerby were interested to capture that scenario. Let's see the most gloming beautiful view.

Sun set view in Dhaka (Malibagh-Moghbazar Slum Area, Dhaka)Sun set view in Dhaka (Malibagh-Moghbazar Slum Area, Dhaka)

Sun set view in Dhaka (Malibagh-Moghbazar Slum Area, Dhaka)Sun set view in Dhaka (Malibagh-Moghbazar Slum Area, Dhaka)

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 5

Sunset

IMG_20180921_194932.jpg

IMG_20180921_195143.jpg

------------
Level 9

Re: Sunset

Nice photos @AC84

Level 5

Re: Sunset

Thank you @AbdullahAM

Level 5

Sunset Mauco. V región Valparaíso, Chile

Un hermoso recuerdo desde la cima de cerro Mauco V región.

Inicio equinoccio Primavera. Chile

Astrotourism CosmoSur
Connect Moderator

Re: Sunset Mauco

thanks for sharing, this would better suit the Photography topic @CristianZamora 

Level 6

Nature

20180924_063543.jpg

Nature?

------------
Level 3

Good Morning 🔆

IMG_20180925_062107013_HDR~2.jpg

Sunrise