cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Photography in my home.

FB_IMG_1544745375400.jpg

IMG_20181213_171010-EFFECTS.jpg

Iam krishna i love flowers and photography.but i have no digital cameras i capture photos in .My android phone.so please say me how to get camera from Google.

Former Google Contributor

Re: Photography in my home.

Hello @Krishnabanoth,

Thanks for sharing this flower. Keep in mind that crafting your posts as detailed as possible makes other members in the community more engaged. If you are interested to learn more, you can check out What makes a good post?

As to answer your question about the camera what we can suggest is you to apply to the Camera Loan Program offered by Google Street View. Here you can also find an article describing the application process.

P.S.: Did you know that there is a Nature Lovers Club 🌲🌵🌴🌾🌼🌳 topic here on Connect? I'm going to merge your post to it.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Krishna is a flower lover.

IMG_20181215_081725.jpg

Hi iam krishna i capture this beautiful flower how is this.IMG_20181215_081725.jpg

Level 9

Re: Krishna is a flower lover.

Thank you @Krishnabanoth for lovely photos of flowers.

Cheers,

Level 8

Re: Krishna is a flower lover.

Thanks Inga1.

Love you

Level 8

Iam photography and Nature lover

IMG_20181215_171509-EFFECTS.jpg

Hello my dear local guides.how are u all.iam your  krishna.Iam capture above beautiful photo.how is this?.This photo iam takein in my android phone not digital camera ss .so I want a digital camera .

Level 8

Iam a flower man

IMG_20181216_095343.jpg

I think this flower most beautiful in the world.So i love flowers and photography.

Level 8

Gold=flower,both are very beautiful.

IMG_20181216_130633.jpg

This is most lovely flowers in the world so I love flowers.

Re: Gold=flower,both are very beautiful.

Hi @Krishnabanoth,

Thank you for sharing this beautiful photo! Did you capture this photo in your own garden?

Keep in mind that crafting your posts as detailed as possible makes other members in the community more engaged. If you are interested to learn more, you can check out What makes a good post?

P.S.: Did you know that there is a Nature Lovers Club 🌲🌵🌴🌾🌼🌳 topic here on Connect? I'm going to merge your post to it.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: Iam a flower man

Hi @Krishnabanoth,

I noticed that you love flowers. Are roses your favorite ones?

To keep everything organized, I will merge this post as well to the  Nature Lovers Club 🌲🌵🌴🌾🌼🌳 topic on Connect?

P.S.: Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduce Yourself — December 2018 thread.