somilagarwal's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Nature Love - "Save Trees, Gain More"

“Love the trees until their leaves fall off, then encourage them to try again next year.”   ― Chad Sugg“Love the trees until their leaves fall off, then encourage them to try again next year.” ― Chad Sugg"The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.”"The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.”

Somil Agarwal
3 comments
Google Moderator

Re: Nature Love - "Save Trees, Gain More"

Hey @somilagarwal,

Thank you for sharing these photos with the community. What camera did you use to take them and please explain the settings? Do you live close to this place?

It seems like you are a nature lover. Here are some links that you may find interesting: How to take photos for nature lovers and Nature Lovers Club 🌲🌵🌴🌾🌼🌳.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Hi @somilagarwal,

It's so adorable, thanks for sharing.

At my grandma's garden we have a tree, which is as old as me. It's great to see something growing with your care.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 6

Hey @MoniDi 

First of all, thanks for your appreciation for my pictures, I just use my cell phone to capture this moment, it is galaxy S8, on manual settings and a close shot.

Somil Agarwal