Natural adventure

Natural adventureHunter areaHunter area

FishingFishing

Karya seni ukir knifeKarya seni ukir knife

Semidang Alas, Kabupaten Seluma, Bengkulu, Indonesia
5 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Natural adventure

Hello @Yonizardwisaputra and welcome to Connect!

Thank you for sharing your photos! They are beautiful, however it would be great if you add some more information to them. Can you tell us something about your adventure? Did you go hunting or fishing? Did you catch something?

Please keep in mind that sharing more details about the pictures you upload makes your posts more interesting and engaging. Before you start interacting more in the community, I suggest you go through the following resources: 14 helpful tips for using Connect and What are Connect topics?. You can also introduce yourself and get to know fellow Local Guides in our monthly Introduce Yourself  topic.

By the way, I will change the label of your post to Travel as it is more appropriate.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @Yonizardwisaputra,

Thanks for sharing your photos with us. 

It would be great the next time you would like to share a photo on Connect to make sure you post to add a description to it, and if possible, to share your personal experience. That will be really appreciated by the other Local Guides in the community.

Posts with more content and good photos have a good chance of being featured or chosen for a Friday Favorite post.

Do you like capturing the nature while visiting a new place? Did you use your phone to take these photos?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hello @Yonizardwisaputra,

Welcome to Connect!

Thank you for sharing these beautiful pictures with us. The nature is always the best option in order to relax and avoid the heavy daily city life. 

On the second photo, is this a rice plantation? 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 9

Amazing views of your photos especially the first one @Yonizardwisaputra 

Thank you for sharing with us.

Level 4

Benar itu area persawahan tanaman padi dan jembatan gantung setelah penjajahan inggris di provinsi bengkulu sumatera