bdmafuz's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

National Flag for Signature

Dear all, to get your country flag HTML code, please add your national flag to this post and post it with country name. Do not delete the post or national flag image. Then get the code as explained in the video by @AnuradhaP and add it to your signature. Bangladesh, Pakistan, India, Nepal, Sri Lankan, Indonesia people no need to post any Flag just click here then copy then paste. VIDEO.

Here a Google Photos album that contain almost all world flags:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/ndiFRFxatVLLV8g23

I think every day a system maintenance script is deleting the unattached images.....

National FlagNational Flag

Dhaka, Bangladesh
24 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 8
Solution

Re: National Flag for Signature

Hi @Anonymous just change only (width="27" height="27")  number. then try. hope it will work. 

View solution in original post

Anonymous
Not applicable

Pakistan FlagPakistan Flag

@bdmafuz thank you, Pakistan Flag here, please make its HTML code for me and inbox please

Regards 

Ata Ur Rehman

Level 8

Dear @Anonymous how you use Local Guides Connect by PC or Mobile? If by PC then get the code as explained in the video here just click here. If use by mobile I will inbox you later.

Level 8

pak.png

ind.pngnep.jpg SRI.png

For this flag HTML code here and video tutorial here.

If anyone need more flag HTML code please mention me.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am using smartphone 

Level 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

@bdmafuz thank you very much, it is HTML code for rotating 360 flag of Pakistan which I have sent you? I have opened the link that you sent on Google plus but I am unable to copy that HTML code, there is no any option to copy that, can you inbox me that HTML code?

Level 8

Dear @Anonymous why your national flag not show in your post? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@bdmafuz i have tried many times but removed automatically after some days, so it hurts me

Level 8

Dear @Anonymous please visit here and copy your flag HTML code then past. It will never removed.