Thepo's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Nasi goreng

Nasi goreng adalah nasi yang digoreng dengan minyak sedikit dan ditambah bumbu penyedap seperti kecap,garam dll. Namun sekarang nasi goreng sudah memiliki banyak variasi dan rasa yang beragam,dan di Indonesia nasi goreng bisa ditemukan dengan mudah mulai dari warung tepi jalan hingga restoran bintang 5.dan tidak lengkap rasanya berkunjung ke Indonesia tanpa mencoba nasi goreng Nasi gorengNasi goreng

Nasi goreng dengan variasinyaNasi goreng dengan variasinya

3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Nasi goreng

Hi @Thepo,

Please excuse my reply in English and thank you for sharing this well looking dish.

I like fried rice and recently learned some tips about how to prepare it from an Indonesian friend of mine. I never thought to combine with a fresh cucumber. Thank you for this idea.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

Hi @MashaPS no matter for me

Because i am not fluent in english also,but i love to trying more.

Actually in indonesian people who lived in other place always have some various of fried rice and we have too much taste also like as you tasting from your friend

Former Google Contributor

Thanks @Thepo, for your kind words about my cooking skills.

On my opinion the truth is that locals would always prepare their traditional meals better than anyone else.

But there's one thing more that learned from my friend. It really depends on the rice variety. She told me that here in Bulgaria we produce much different varieties that are not like those in Asia. This is also one of the reasons for a different taste.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!