Anta's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Nasi goreng spesial

IMG_20190119_145722.jpg

Ayam Penyet Ria khas Ibu Ruth, Jalan Thamrin, Pandau Hulu I, Kota Medan, Sumatera Utara, Indonesia
5 comments
Level 10

Re: Nasi goreng spesial

@Anta

Hi

Thanks for posting Nasi Goreng picture. Appreciate you could explain more on the dish, it's speciality, place you had it and anything more you can add to make the post better.

Please read on 

# what makes a Good  post 

Thanks & Regards

aaryesdee

R S Dev
Former Google Contributor

Hey @Anta,

Thanks for sharing this! It looks delicious!

I can't wait to hear more about the dish. 😁

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Google Moderator

Halo @Anta,

Salam Kenal sebelumnya. 

Ayam kremes di sampingya juga terlihat menarik. Mungkin kamu juga bisa meberikan sedikit penjalasan mengapa nasi goreng ini spesial karena seperti yang kita tahu di Indonesia terdapat berbagai jenis nasi goreng. Seperti @AlexaAC pasti akan sangat suka dengan ayam kremes kita. 

Sedikit tips untuk membuat post kamu lebih interaktif, kamu dapat membaca artikel 14 helpful tips for using Connect

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

@Anta nice click.

What's there on the plate ?

Level 6

Fried rice,eggs,fried chicken 😊😊😊