gowthamselvam's post
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Level 8

Nando's - Chicken restrauant : Office Dinner ๐Ÿ˜›

Hi LGs, 

Myself and My boss went for dinner to nearby restaurant in DLF mall of India named " Nando's " . It is an chicken restaurant.

We have tried many dishes in the menu and it was yummy ! All the varities at this restrauant are heavenly ! Try it out with their own special peri peri and garlic sauce. so so so Good !

A Photo of the restaurant's insideA Photo of the restaurant's inside

A Photo of the restaurant's insideA Photo of the restaurant's inside

A Photo of the restaurant's insideA Photo of the restaurant's inside Thanks to my boss

Here are the pictures of the food we tasted ! A Photo of the designer drink : Citrus BlissA Photo of the designer drink : Citrus Bliss

A Photo of  Espetada CarnivalA Photo of Espetada Carnival

A Photo of the desserts ( Ice cream with hot chocolate sauce , Grilled pineapple - caramel sauce with vanilla ice cream )A Photo of the desserts ( Ice cream with hot chocolate sauce , Grilled pineapple - caramel sauce with vanilla ice cream )

A Photo of 1/2 chicken with garlic breadA Photo of 1/2 chicken with garlic bread

A photo of the dessert : Icecream with hot chocolate sauceA photo of the dessert : Icecream with hot chocolate sauce

A photo of varieties of their special  peri peri and garlic sauce : Spicy !A photo of varieties of their special peri peri and garlic sauce : Spicy !

A photo of the entire dishes we orderedA photo of the entire dishes we ordered

A photo of  PERi - Chicken naanA photo of PERi - Chicken naan

A photo of 1/4 Chicken and saucy riceA photo of 1/4 Chicken and saucy rice

A Photo of the designer drink : Rosa FrescaA Photo of the designer drink : Rosa Fresca

Hope this makes you guys mouthwatering ! 

#letsguide #wheelchairaccessibility #yummy #tasty 

P.S : My second post in food & drinks  

Gowtham Selvam
you are educated by travelling - Solange Knowles
11 comments
Google Moderator

Re: Nando's - Chicken restrauant : Office Dinner ๐Ÿ˜›

Hey @gowthamselvam,

It looks like you had a great time. And the food looks delicious too. What did you like the most about the place?

You can leave your photos and review on Google Maps as well if you haven't done that yet.

Please note, there is also a photo limit here on Connect (currently 1,000 photos). If you reach this limit, you'll have to delete older images before uploading new images.

You can go and check these Tips for Uploading Images to Connect to Stay Within Limit.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

@MoniDi , 

Thank you so much ! The most i liked about this place is Chicken naan and the dessert  !  ๐Ÿ˜› 

Yeah ! i have done that earlier in the google maps. 

I wasnt aware about the photo limit in connect. Thanks again for letting me know ! 

Gowtham Selvam
Google Vendor

As @MoniDi said the food looks delicious. Thank you for sharing your photos with us @gowthamselvam. The grilled pineapple with caramel sauce and ice cream looks like an interesting combination. Is the citrus bliss made from fresh juice?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

@InaS you are welcome ! 

yes ! it is an interesting combination ! This is first time i am trying this . 

Citrus bliss is a drink of mint syrup, grapefruit juice and sprite, with ice cubes and fresh mint leaves. 

Gowtham Selvam
Google Vendor

Thank you for your reply @gowthamselvam. The citrus bliss must be a very refreshing juice and a perfect choice for summer.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Former Google Contributor

Hi @gowthamselvam,

Thanks for this amazing post! You've reached your goal, the photos are really mouthwatering. I was curious what is peri-peri? Is it some kind of spice?

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Hi @InaS , 

Definetly True ! it will be an refreshing juice for summer ! 

Gowtham Selvam
Level 8

Hi @RadieN , 

Thank you so much ! 

Nice to know that my goal is achieved ! 

Here is the link for What is Peri-Peri ?

Gowtham Selvam
Former Google Contributor

Thanks @gowthamselvam,

I'd love to try it one day!

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!