ShafiulB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Name changed some of popular business in Dhaka.

Hi @ShafiulB,

This has now been fixed. Thanks so much once again for sharing your findings with us!

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Connect Moderator

@NadyaPN @DeniGu & the team thanks for accepting my feedback and made this quick correction. 

I love this community for this reason. 

I realise another problem for Fortune Shopping Mall that, it doesn't  appear on search on Maps & Google both. But i believe that it may occur for its recent correction and sooner it will directly appear on search. 

I enjoyed my times during  report process. I went 3 times to the Polwel Market authority and they helped me.I went 4 times to the Fortune Shopping mall they also supported me for this feedback. 

Happy Guiding!

Connect Moderator

Dear @DeniGu !  There is another problem related to this thread. Regarding the authority, The problem is  Fortune shopping Mall does not appear on Google Maps & Google Search result. In this situation what should, they can do?

Please look at here.

Untitled-1 copy.jpg

Google Moderator

Hi @ShafiulB,

Thank you for getting back to us.

Do you mean that Fortune Shopping mall is not appearing on Google Maps when you search for it? And that it doesn't appear on Google Search? 

I tried searching for it both on my laptop and phone browser, and in my Google Maps phone app, and this is the result: 

Caption: A screenshot of Google Search results, showing a list of three locations on Google Maps: Fortune Shopping Mall, Xposure, and China Town. (Local Guide @DeniGu)Caption: A screenshot of Google Search results, showing a list of three locations on Google Maps: Fortune Shopping Mall, Xposure, and China Town. (Local Guide @DeniGu)I can see the Fortune Shopping Mall on 71 Outer Circular road. Is this the one you're talking about?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!