ShafiulB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Name changed some of popular business in Dhaka.

Especially thanks @DeniGu for inspired me to make this post again.  This is an important post for some important correction. We have a thread called Name changed of Polwel Supper Market about this matter. 

I was aware of this changed because of, these are all popular shopping center and it locates beside my office.  This is the original location called Polwel Supper Market and still in my Saved list.  Now changed into Khan Store, a store inside the Polwel Supper Market in the Ground floor. This is the another  Duplicate Place of Polwel Supper Market which is created after the main places changed.  Thousands of Reviews and photos are placed in Khan store. So its need to transfer these in their right Business.

Exact information Polwel Supper Market 

Address- 69/2 VIP Road, Naya Paltan, Dhaka 1000.

Opening days - Fri-Wed, 09 AM to 8 PM

Website - Not yet.

Contact Number  +88 028319292

my saved place.png

Another is Fortune shopping Mall 

About this matter, we also reported before in our old thread. 

This Shopping Mall also changed into another shop of this Mall. This is the place and now its named as SPARKLE. You could easily understand the problem if you just see the reviews and the reviews count. After the name changed of the Shopping mall their owner's association created another new business as Fortune shopping Mall.  Now hundreds of Old reviews and photos are placed into SPARKLE. SPARKLE is a small shop of the Fortune Shopping Mall. 

The exact information of the Fortune Shopping Mall is 

Address- 71 Outer Circular Road. Malibagh Bus Stop, Dhaka 1219.

Opening days& times - Fri-Wed, 09 AM to 8 PM

Contact Number - +88 029339132

Website - no

Waiting for the Local Guides team replay. For the more better understanding of this problem plz review the old thread posted by me.

If need more information for solving this issue I will try my best. 

Happy Guiding!

Dhaka, Bangladesh
13 comments
Level 9

Re: Name changed some of popular business in Dhaka.

Hi @ShafiulB,

It looks like you posted here due to closer of old board. Well this a good post and I loved reading it.

Thank you very much.

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Former Google Contributor

Hi @ShafiulB,

Thanks for reaching out and letting us know about this in such detail. Rest assured that this is forwarded to the responsible teams and they are working on solving the issues.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Google Moderator

Hi @ShafiulB,

I'm pleased to tell you that all necessary changes have been made to these two locations. 🙂 

Thanks so much again for creating this post and letting us know about this issue!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

@DeniGu @NadyaPN Many many thanks for making this change ! I am now so happy.

This is my New Year gift from the Local Guides team...

Happy Guiding!

Connect Moderator

@DeniGu Hi!  

Can I make another feedback here about Missing in my home city?

It is about Dharmasagar a popular parkside area which is popular as a tourist attraction in Cumilla City. But a few months ago I noticed that it's missing the original place of this attraction. 

Just take look into my screenshot.

Dharmasagar.jpg

Is it possible to get back the original place of Dharmasagar with all contributions?

If not, please make directly clickable to Dharmasagar, Cumilla for adding our reviews and photos with suggesting edit facilities of this place. Because of Hours missing..

Happy New Year 2019

Happy Guiding!

Google Moderator

Hi @ShafiulB!

Thanks for telling us about what you've found. 

In this case, however, it's better to check the Google Maps & Earth Help Center, and report this issue there.

Feel free to reach out here if you find another POI which has been incorrectly/maliciously changed or merged!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

@NadyaPN @DeniGu Hi! 

This is very bad with Fortune Shopping Mall. This place is now totally vanished from the map. 

I can't imagine what happen there again. Today, I went there but when I checked the Map I found this problem. 5 hundred + reviews and photos have vanished. 

Please look at this place...

Happy Guiding!

Google Moderator

Hi @ShafiulB,

Thank you so much for letting us know about this issue! We'll look into it, and get back to you as soon as we can.

Connect Moderator

@DeniGu Thanks for your quick response! 

Have a great day! 

Happy Guiding!