IMG_20190118_024637_706.jpg

20180903_183302.jpg

------------
New York, NY, USA
9 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: NYC

Hello @malbertell,

Thank you for these amazing shots, they are so well thought out and professional, that it's an absolute pleasure to view them.

Just as a reminder, there is a 1000 photos limit to every account but in the links below you will find tricks on how to manage your photography content so this doesn't bother you - Tips for Uploading Images to Connect to Stay Within Limit and Tips and tricks to manage the photos in Connect.

Hope to see much more wonderful photo content from you! Feel free to share if you have any photography tips and tricks as well, because other Guides will surely appreciate it. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Thank you! 

That is good idea, in fact I think I will start creating shared albums so others can see photos.

I have several thousands and there is no way they could all fit here.

Here are some more, I love photography and taking pictures! Central Park Matt Albertell.jpgHudson Eats.jpgM Albertell NYC.jpgMatthew Albertell Photography Central Park Women Walking.jpgMatthew Albertell Photography United Nations.jpgthe cross.jpg

20180705_161735.jpg

20180705_181957.jpg

20180812_115211.jpg

20180915_165312.jpg

20180915_183700.jpg

Matthew Albertell Photography Battery Park City View of Hoboken.jpg

Matthew Albertell Photography Billy.jpg

Matthew Albertell Photography NYC Basketball.jpg

Level 9

Thank you! 

That is good idea, in fact I think I will start creating shared albums so others can see photos.

I have several thousands and there is no way they could all fit here.

Here are some more, I love photography and taking pictures! Central Park Matt Albertell.jpgHudson Eats.jpgM Albertell NYC.jpgMatthew Albertell Photography Central Park Women Walking.jpgMatthew Albertell Photography United Nations.jpgthe cross.jpg

20180705_161735.jpg

20180705_181957.jpg

20180812_115211.jpg

20180915_165312.jpg

Matthew Albertell Photography Battery Park City View of Hoboken.jpg

Matthew Albertell Photography Billy.jpg

Matthew Albertell Photography NYC Basketball.jpg

Thank you for sharing these photos as well, they look amazing @malbertell. By the way what camera do you take them with, and do you use any effects or program to enhance them? Hope the tips I gave you will be of use.

By the way, you can tag Connect members in your posts by writing @ before their name. This way they receive a notification and know that you are trying to communicate with them directly.

Looking forward to more great posts from you! :))

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Hi @LilyanaZ  if you can believe it, I take every photo with my cell phone. Every photo has been taken with either a Note 4 or Note 8. 

It is hard to believe, right?

As far as touching up the photos, I use yours truly, Google Photo's. It brings some of the pictures to life in ways that other apps simply cannot. 

Thank you for the encouragement. It is amazing how many businesses do not have adequate representation through the usage of photography or online presence. I think I have sent the Hilton over 100,000 views now as well as the YMCA. They have both given me direct shout outs for the pictures thanking them and the business / views it has driven them! Always fun to see people benefit from photos. 

Level 10

Beautiful your photos @malbertell ! 

I really like your way to capture even the small details and street-life !

Thanks for sharing your point of view of this incredible city!

Bye,

David

You are correct @malbertell, the fact that you took them with your mobile phone really surprised me. But I always thought that for a good photo, apart from a decent camera, you need to have the eye for it and have to be able to capture the vibe of the moment. You've done a pretty great job with that. 🙂 

Level 9

Thank you for such kind words!! @LilyanaZ and @davidhyno. I have always enjoyed taking photography and in fact, I think I may invest in a professional camera and continue to explore this passion of mine. If it were not for Google and if I was unable to see the difference photos have made on businesses, I do not think my passion would have continued to develop. It is a neat feeling knowing that a photo you took and indexed, has been viewed by thousands of people all over the world. 

I have included a shared album for those interested in seeing some other photos I have and am uploading more directly right here on this post. 

Here is the link https://photos.app.goo.gl/v7Xu4pqfwDeFzyBn6VIEW.jpg20180317_154627.jpgNavarre Night.jpg

20170221_015056.jpgMatthew Albertell Photography Patriot Blur.jpg20170220_180654.jpg20180812_115211.jpgMatthew Albertell Hilton Pensacola Pool and Hot Tub.jpg20170819_115923-EFFECTS.jpgK.jpg20180812_152920.jpgMatthew Albertell Photography(1).jpg20180929_140653.jpg

You are very welcome @malbertell, love the new additions to the post as well!

Just wanted to remind you that there is a limit of photos you can upload here, and I noticed some of your pictures are posted twice. Wouldn't want you to run out of space for photos, because I am hoping to see many more beautiful posts from you. 🙂