IshantHP_ig's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

NHPC CHAMERA 3 DAM, HIMACHAL PRADESH

NHPC stands for NATIONAL HYDROELECTRIC POWER CORPORATION.

NHPC Chamera 3 dam is situated in Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh.

NHPC CHAMERA 3 DAM, HIMACHAL PRADESH, INDIANHPC CHAMERA 3 DAM, HIMACHAL PRADESH, INDIA

Chamera III Dam, NHPC Ltd, Major District Road 52, Thalla, Himachal Pradesh, India
8 comments
Level 2

Re: NHPC CHAMERA 3 DAM, HIMACHAL PRADESH

hello

jb
Former Google Contributor

Hi @IshantHP_ig,

Thank you for sharing this photo with us.

Can you please add a bit more details about this photo? Sharing more information about the images you upload will help others to understand why you are sharing and why they should read your posts.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator . Thank you!
Level 9

Hi @IshantHP_ig,

You are welcome, that's why we are here.

You can search the community for answers and if you do not find an appropriate answer, you can always tag a Google or Connect Moderator. You can learn more about them here and find a list of their usernames here:

Thanks for taking part & have fun in Local Guides Connect!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator . Thank you!
Level 9

Thanks @MoniV for the important guidelines.

Can you tell me what is the working of Google Moderators and Connect Moderators, why Google appoint the moderators? 

Please share all these details so that i can understand more about it.

Have a good day!

Hi @IshantHP_ig,

Thanks for reaching out.

The Connect community is full of supportive Local Guides and informative posts that can help you get the answers you’re looking for. However, we know you’ll sometimes need someone from Google to respond to an issue you’re having. In those cases, you can tag our Google Moderators who can help.

The Connect Moderators are Local Guides just like you and me. They apply the knowledge they’ve gained as active members of our community to moderate Connect and help improve the experience for everyone. You may see them welcoming newcomers, explaining the program, answering questions, and sharing their knowledge with others.

Level 9

Thanks @MoniV

For sharing knowledge with me 

I also want to be a Moderator for Google and i am always ready to help the newcomers and sharing my personal experience and knowledge with my fellow local guides and it's really feel good when we help peoples by our photos and reply. Really it's huge honour for me that you and all connect Moderators & Google Moderators reading my posts and react, they also share his/her experience with me; really feel good 🙏