LIJOMATTATHIL's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

NEED SOMTHING FROM GOOGLE

Hi friends we works for google very powerful team google will not give any supports and engagements not giving any gifts . we will give our time and money for google developments . this is our request please provide or give some gifts to all our members that is very help full for all support teams please google give us some energy tools . 1st level 2.nd level, 3ed level , 4th level and 5 th level . please provide us some benefits google . google have more money and more supports please give us some thing google this our small request . please consider us Thanks . we except something google new from google
7 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 5
Solution

Re: NEED SOMTHING FROM GOOGLE

I agree that Google is behaving shamefully in this case but it's not in my character to grovel.

I don't feel like begging Google for scraps of rewards. If Google is determined to just punish LG's and have them work for nothing then I am perfectly content to vote with my feet and not make another contribution again.

Maybe Google is also content with the much smaller number of the very prolific guide that have hundreds of thousands of points. Good for them.

I'm out.

View solution in original post

Level 9

@LIJOMATTATHIL There was a offer for us of drive. But that is no longer. 

I hope there will be another offer for us. 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 8

please replay at google official modarators
Level 5
Solution

I agree that Google is behaving shamefully in this case but it's not in my character to grovel.

I don't feel like begging Google for scraps of rewards. If Google is determined to just punish LG's and have them work for nothing then I am perfectly content to vote with my feet and not make another contribution again.

Maybe Google is also content with the much smaller number of the very prolific guide that have hundreds of thousands of points. Good for them.

I'm out.

Level 4

Make maps more accurate  

@LIJOM wrote:
Hi friends we works for google very powerful team google will not give any supports and engagements not giving any gifts . we will give our time and money for google developments . this is our request please provide or give some gifts to all our members that is very help full for all support teams please google give us some energy tools . 1st level 2.nd level, 3ed level , 4th level and 5 th level . please provide us some benefits google . google have more money and more supports please give us some thing google this our small request . please consider us Thanks . we except something google new from google

Level 7

@LIJOMATTATHIL Hi , Google never said any thing offers to you first off all , so its your willing to be a google guide , if you don't like ,you can exit from your contributions ,If you like you can still be in Google , Do your best ,Don't Expect Anything .

Thanks , Hope You understand ..

Level 4

Please Google please allow some gifts for local guides .

After receiving any type of gifts and money we work better 10 times from today.

Cos we are spending our money & time for improving Google maps , so give some benfits for us 

Thank you.

Level 6

I agree that, but we need more contribute to google or local guide to better or people.

@LIJOMATTATHIL wrote: