RonitBadal's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Re: #NATURE IS LOVE TO ME,What about you people ?

Hermosas fotografías.

Level 8

gracias 😊 @MarlonPérez

Former Google Contributor

Hi @RonitBadal

What amazing photos. I'm also huge Nature lover. I personally like to be in touch with the nature hiking, camping and doing a few things like that. 

Caption: one of the caves next to Prohodna Cave (Eyes of God) with forest in the background.Caption: one of the caves next to Prohodna Cave (Eyes of God) with forest in the background.

Capition: a path in the middle of the mountain that leads to where St. Ivan of Rila was buried.Capition: a path in the middle of the mountain that leads to where St. Ivan of Rila was buried.

Caption: a smalls bridge connection a trail surround by forest.Caption: a smalls bridge connection a trail surround by forest.

Caption: It's me finishing the crossing of a dark cave that some people believe when you manage to pass through it will be guaranteed a purification of the soul.Caption: It's me finishing the crossing of a dark cave that some people believe when you manage to pass through it will be guaranteed a purification of the soul.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Hey @FelipePK Thanks alot 😊,Your pictures are also awesome and inspiring.Keep loving nature and exploring in it.

Hi @RonitBadal

Thanks a lot, I'm glad that you also liked my photos. Keep doing the same and thanks a lot for sharing with us. 😃 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

@RonitBadal and @SJasourH98 it is indeed amazing, thanks!

Bulgaria welcomes you! I'm wondering if anyone has visited?🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Hey @AlexaAC thanks for the support,No i had not visited bulgaria yet i wish i can visit in future to explore it and hope you ll be guiding me at that time 😊.

Level 8

Yes @FelipePK bro i ll keep on doing the same and will keep sharing and will in touch through connect with you all.

Level 8

Hi @FelipePK

beautiful place, I hope you enjoy a lot 

Bengaluru Local Guide