Lê Qúy Quỳnh
Quỳnh Phụ, Thái Bình, Việt Nam
11 comments
Level 5

Flowers

62157BAF-3E5C-4873-BD07-9E3DF169ECC3.jpeg

C8C74C63-F3B4-44BB-84FB-23D11D3FCD0B.jpeg

00F198C5-F099-4E30-A7B3-8B326A397767.jpeg

I love the flowers very much, I like to take many photos for it.

Former Google Contributor

Re: Nụ hoa mùa xuân đang hé nở

Hi @REMY1993 ,

Thank you for sharing these lovely photos of roses with us.

Are these yours? What camera did you use? Can you please add a bit more details about these photos? Sharing more information about the images you upload will help others to understand why you are sharing and why they should read your posts.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator . Thank you!

Hi @REMY1993,

Such nice roses! 

If you love to capture flowers, feel free to check this post: Local Guides Garden. There you can find amazing flowers and gardens shared from the other Local Guides.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Beautiful Red Rose @REMY1993 

Thank you for sharing with us. 

Red RoseRed Rose

Level 10

Me encantaron tus rosas @REMY1993 ! Bellisimas!

Mi mama también tiene sus rosas y les voy a sacar unas fotos para compartirlas 🙂 

Re: Flowers

Hi @Alaa4

These are really nice photos, thanks for sharing it? Where in Milan did you take these photos? 

I also wanted to tell you that I merged your post with the Local Guides Garden topic, to keep everything more organised.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @REMY1993,

Thanks for sharing these amazing flowers! I love roses!

Here are some of my photos from my parents' garden:

Caption: A photo of a red rose with yellow blossom in the middle (Local Guide @KatyaL)Caption: A photo of a red rose with yellow blossom in the middle (Local Guide @KatyaL)Caption: A photo of a red rose from my parents' garden (Local Guide @KatyaL)Caption: A photo of a red rose from my parents' garden (Local Guide @KatyaL)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 5

@KatyaL Bông hoa của bạn quả thật rất đẹp.Tôi cũng rất yêu hoa hồng nó nhẹ nhàng mà cũng rất đằm thắm nữa

Lê Qúy Quỳnh

Hi @REMY1993,

Thank you very much or the warm words. I hope you can share more beautiful photos with us!

I would like to let you know that you have to be more careful about using a profile pictures of children online as this is a public forum. Their parents may not be happy about it. This is only a kind reminder for you.