Rahul_'s post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

My visit to one of the beautiful destination of Nepal.

The person who go farthest is generally the one who is willing to do and dare.The person who go farthest is generally the one who is willing to do and dare.

Pokhara Lakeside, Pokhara-Baglung Highway, Pokhara, Gandaki, Nepal
6 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: My visit to one of the beautiful destination of Nepal.

This is a truly beautiful spot, @Rahul_. Thank you for sharing. Which lake is this? If you are interested to learn more, you can check out What makes a good post?

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hello @Rahul_,

Welcome to Connect!

I have always been fascinated by Nepal, it's nature, mountains and rivers. Thank you for sharing this relaxing photo with us and we will be expecting more picture from such amazing places. 

Since this is your first post, please take some time to read the following article which will help you in the Community: What are Connect topics?

You can also introduce yourself and get to know other local Guides via our monthly topic Introduce Yourself - December 2018

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 6

Dear @IrrPavlova, Lake in the photo is Phewa Lake also called Phewa taal in Nepal. Thank you your suggestion. Hoping for your such suggestions also in future posts also 🙂

Level 6

Thank you @BorrisS for your beautiful comment. Have you been to Nepal?

Hello @Rahul_,

You're welcome, it's a pleasure watching such beautiful photos. 

No, I have never been to Nepal, but I have seen a lot of photos and that made me wanna visit it one day. 🙂

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 6

Ohh!! You'r welcome @BorrisS 🙂