My visit to Paris

IMG_20180616_213053-EFFECTS.jpg

------------
11 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: My visit to Paris

Hello @Stathis,

Thank for sharing!

I like how you captured the Eiffel Tower from an unusual angle, it gives it a very fresh new look.

Maybe you could share a bit more details about your trip to Paris. Posts with more information tend to get more interaction from others.

What did you do in Paris, and what was your favorite part of your trip?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Vendor

Hi @Stathis,

Thank you for sharing your photo with us. I love Paris. My favorite thing to do while there was sitting and enjoying the view of the Eiffel Tower, especially in the midnight. What is your favorite thing to do there and what did you like the most about Paris?

You can take a look at 14 helpful tips for using Connect, where you will find great tips and various ways to engage with the community.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Google Moderator

Hey @Stathis,

It's great that you visited Paris. What did you like the most there? Were you able to visit the Palace of Versailles

as well?

I had the change to spend a few days in that lovely city and I even took the Seine River boat cruise and saw the Eiffel tower at night with all the lights turned on. It was magnificent. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

@Stathis

Lovely capture.

Have you used any filter to get it Blu?

R S Dev

Hi @Stathis,

Here are some of my photos from my trip to Paris. I can say that this city has a great atmosphere and there are a lot of sights that worth for a visit. I was amazed to see Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Paris and the Eiffel Tower.

Caption: A photo of the Eiffel tower, Paris (Local Guide @KatyaL)Caption: A photo of the Eiffel tower, Paris (Local Guide @KatyaL)

Caption: A photo taken in Paris, France (Local Guide @KatyaL)Caption: A photo taken in Paris, France (Local Guide @KatyaL)

Caption:  A photo taken in Paris, France (Local Guide @KatyaL)Caption: A photo taken in Paris, France (Local Guide @KatyaL)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

Yes .. 

Hello @Stathis,

Thank you for sharing this beautiful picture of the Eiffel Tower. In the past, I was never impressed by this monument, until I saw it in real and my idea about it changed completely. I remember how imposing it was and, of course, the huge crowd of people waiting to get on the top of it. 

Next to the Eiffel Tower, are there other places that you enjoyed in Paris? Did you go to Montmartre, and Saint-Michel?

You can tag Connect members in your posts by writing @ before their name. This way they receive a notification and know that you are trying to communicate with them directly.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 7

yes.. the photo is from my phone Huawei P8/P9 Lite Dual (2017) and i used one of google filter

Google Vendor

Thank you for your reply @Stathis. And by the way, if you want to tag me or other Local Guides, just type @ before their names. This way we receive a notification.