helga19's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

My trip to Bulgaria.

Hello dear friends,

Today I would like to share my impressions from my winter vacation in Bulgaria.

My hotel was located  in Razlog.

Razlog is located 150km from Sofia,the capital of Bulgaria. This town is located in a valley ,between three  mountain-Rila,Pirin and Rhodope.,it make this place unique. In this area,beautiful modern ski resort-Bansko.But not only that attract tourists to the area-local thermal springs with the temperature up to 50'.,clean mountain lakes,authentic architecture,hospitable people and of course wonderful local Bulgarian cuisine.IMG_20190102_222151_747.jpg

Bansko and Razlog-towns  combining  traditions and modern time, unique architecture and morern resort.There is spirit of uniqueness and hospitality. Excellent skiing conditions attract lovers of winter sports. It is great to relax after skiing on the mountains in pool with mineral water

There are more than 60 mineral springs with hot water .

The total lenth of the ski slopes is 70km.

I arrive in my hotel 31.12.

Everything was ready to the New Year party.I must say that it was the most amazing and merry New Year party.We danced national traditional dances,because they are so inflammatory.

At midnight we went to the street to watch fireworks and drink shampagne.

Watch my album-

Next day we visit Thermal Pool with hot mineral water on open air in Dobrinishte.

The third day and others we spent on ski resort in mountains.

Also we went to Bulgarian village Bania-there is perfect hotel "Rimska Bania" with thermal pool,Spa centre, Japanise barrels with mineral hot water.

I injoy my winter vacation in Bulgaria.

Bansko, Болгария
23 comments
Level 9

Re: My trip to Bulgaria.

My dear friends,

Link to my album https://photos.app.goo.gl/CXKAM7fa87fx3iTC7

Write your comments.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Dot.: My trip to Bulgaria.

Hej @helga19 wspaniale! Pozdrawiam serdecznie z Nowym Rokiem 😊

Level 9

Dot.: My trip to Bulgaria.

Thanks @Anonymous

My best wishes for you in 2019

Former Google Contributor

Hi, @helga19. Thanks for pointing my attention to your Bulgarian New Years vacation post. I understand you had a good memorable time in Bansko. I got curious. What's your favourite meal from our local cuisine?

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Thank you @IrrPavlova for your reply.

My favourite dish in national cuisine is Shopskiy salad.

I like vegatable very much and homemade cheese.

I must say that dairy product in Bulgaria is the best!

I always enjoy yogurt,milk,cheese.

I'm glad to read that, @helga19. I'm planning to prepare my own cheese when get old one day. 😄

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

@helga19,

I'm really glad to hear that you had a wonderful time in Razlog. Next week is going to be my first time in Dobrinishte and I was also planning to check the hot mineral pools there.Do you have any recommendations on where to go and what to try there?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Hello dear @KlaudiyaG 

It is great that you visit  Dobrinishte Thermal pools!

There are three pools--the first with temperature 45',the second -38',the third -15-20'.

It is recomended to be there  1 hour only, but more is not good for health.

There is cafe with herbal tea with honey.

Best of all I like to be in Terma Spa hotel -"Rimska bania" in the village Bania.It is not far from Bansko-5 km,.There are some pools with mineral water, Japanise barrel with mineral water,ice room,hammam,sauna,.spring.

There is nice spring and mineral pool in Bachevo near Razlog"" Rajdavets".

But it is very bad road in winter and it is difficult to get there.

I wish you have a nice relax there.

Best wishes,

Inga

The Japanese bath sounds lovely. I've never tried it, so I would love to give it a whirl. Thank you so much @helga19 for the great tips. I'll make sure to let you know what how was my stay, if of course you are interested. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!