ChristyFromCanada's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

My translator keeps stopping. Why?,

I can't get my translator to work!? I 

It was suggested that I switch to google translate and I did, but it keeps quitting. Can anyone help me with this recurring and most bewildering problem. Thanks All! @ChristyFromCanada

ChristineBrandon
Espanola, ON, Canada
3 comments
Level 10

Re: My translator keeps stopping. Why?,

@ChristyFromCanada if this is your first post on this, do provide more information so some of us can try to help. Or link to a previous post that you have described the problem.

Did you means the language translation here in LG Connect does not work for you?

Or some other issue?

Google Moderator

Hello @ChristyFromCanada,

Can you explain a bit more how do you activate the translation?

You can try to activate the translation by clicking on select language option, which is located just below the title of the post. If you leave the translation active, the next page you go will continue being translated. 

I will relabel your post to How-tos topic label. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

I often get e-mails that are not in English and I thought that connect had an instant translator that would let me connect!?

ChristineBrandon