GinaB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

My town is well-known in certain industries/regions, but I'm not able to find any places to review

I want to review places in my town. Though it's small by US standards, it's a decent-sized town for British Columbia standards. It's a regional hub for interior BC and well-known by those in the outdoor industry, especially for mountain bikers and skiers. There are tons of tourists here year round (relative to the population), a ski resort, and it's the world's birthplace (and still current capital) of heli and cat skiing but yet the only town I can find is one about four hours north of me. We've got around a 10k year-round population, with over 20k people calling the town home in the surrounding area, yet I can't find any businesses or parks...or anything.

I tried searching by names of some of the parks, ski resort, restaurants, etc., and nothing is coming up. How do I become a local guide when I can't access businesses to review? Is there a way to manually add your town and/or businesses here?

1 comment
Level 8

Re: My town is well-known in certain industries/regions, but I'm not able to find any places to revi

Dear @GinaBYour post look like you want to become a local guide to contribute yourself.You have questioned here that means you have a gmail id and you are a 2 leveled local guide and new to.

Let me say pointwise

1.Search for any place

2.Tap on info

3.Slide down till you see blank stars

4.Touch the stars.It will open again for your writing and photos too.If you don't have photo you can again edit it touching in 3 dots nearby your review.

To add any place

1.Tap on map where you want to add your missing place.

2.See info again

3.Slide down again

4.See there "Add a missing place" .Tap on it.A form like page will open to fill place name,road,category,phone number,Established date,website,photos .Add much information so that your edit will be approved fast

Screenshot_20180512-223948.png

Screenshot_20180512-230507.png

Screenshot_20180512-231714.png

Screenshot_20180512-231657.png

id="224847i4CE38329FBA4CFBA"
size="small" resized="true" sourcetype="new">