Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: My recap of the Local Guides Summit 2017

Beautiful story about Philz, @KarenVChin. 🙂

Connect Moderator

Awesome recap @HiroyukiTakisawa I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. It was a pleasure to meet you.

Regards Paul

Level 9

@KarenVChin - I'm really glad I've tried the Mojito coffee... not sure why expected it to be hot. It was surprisingly a very pleasant drink 🙂 I forgot to take a photo of all of us having a sample spoon from my cup... about 11 spoons in total digging into one cup... would've been an awesome shot! We'll just have to do it again next year 😉 

Connect Moderator

@IrenaS, next year you all need to order separate Philz's Mint Mojitos!! 😃

Cheers,

Karen

@IrenaS wrote:

@KarenVChin - I'm really glad I've tried the Mojito coffee... not sure why expected it to be hot. It was surprisingly a very pleasant drink 🙂 I forgot to take a photo of all of us having a sample spoon from my cup... about 11 spoons in total digging into one cup... would've been an awesome shot! We'll just have to do it again next year 😉 

Connect Moderator

I love Philz's @Osaka78forTRUMP and what he represents as the American Dream. First generation immigrant who opens a small liquor / grocery store 30 plus years ago in a bad part of town that gets taken over for his love and passion for good coffee, expands throughout the SF Bay Area, SoCal and now in Washington DC all with the help of venture capital funding.

Do you know there is a Philz's inside Facebook's HQ?! San Franciscans take their coffee very seriously.

Cheers,

Karen

Level 10

@HiroyukiTakisawa  Thanks a lot for sharing your enjoyment, excitement and learning. Expecting a lot more.

Level 10

@LucioV  Lovely. Should I not follow you?

Level 10

OIC,  I feel I understood the meaning of the "local guide" a little 🙂

Thanks and Best Regards,

BUBU1

Connect Moderator

@Hoshika

It's nice! I'm looking forward to see your photos and reviews!

Connect Moderator

Lovely recap @HiroyukiTakisawa Thanks for sharing with us.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.