Tosan's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

My post marked as spam

Hi 

Please I need help, my post "14 days in Tanzania" was marked as spam. What should I do to rectify this, I have tried posting the contribution twice.

Regards

Tosan Clarke
41 comments

Accepted Solutions
Google Moderator
Solution

Re: My post marked as spam

Hello @Tosan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

I've moved your post out of the spam and it is now visible publicly. Some posts are being automatically marked as spam, apologies for that.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

View solution in original post

Google Moderator
Solution

Hello @Tosan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

I've moved your post out of the spam and it is now visible publicly. Some posts are being automatically marked as spam, apologies for that.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

thanks @Ivi_Ge is it something in the content that made it go to spam so that i can avoid it in the future?

Tosan Clarke
Google Moderator

Hi @Tosan,

Our spam filters are sensitive and can be triggered by a myriad of functions. However, we are unable to disclose that information. 

If you have problem in the future, feel free to contact us! 

Have a great week!

Connect Moderator

Hi @Tosan - I've had this happened in the past, and although I don't know the actual logic that made the spam filter triggered, I did find some patterns. Usually when your post contains a LOT of photos and/or videos (like more than 10), it will may be considered as spam by the system filter. There's nothing wrong with posting a lot of photos and videos in your post if it really supports your story. So keep proceeding as usual, and make sure to tag one of the moderators if your post happen to get caught in the spam filter again in the future.

Level 8

@iyudhi this is very informative, thanks chief.

Tosan Clarke
Level 3

All but my first post and Im marked as spam surely that is no way to inspire people to get better. 

Level 5

@Ivi_Ge Can you please help me by taking a look at mine as well?

I think I edited it too many times trying to add pictures.

Please and Thank you!

Google Moderator

Hello @ElleNCurls,

Thank you for reaching out to us! 

Level 5

Hello @Ivi_Ge, admins and fellow guides.

I've put a lot of time into writing my local story '7 Tips To Improve Your Reviewing', yet it got marked as spam and unlisted. Could you please verify what is the issue? Please explain if I broke any rules.

Thanks in advance!