DineshS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

My pictures reached 4 million views:)

Hey, I'm glad to inform you that my pictures as Local Guide have crossed 4 million views, Hurray:) I'm so glad that people are getting benefited by the pictures I've captured:)

New Delhi, Delhi, India
9 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: My pictures reached 4 million views:)

Congratulations for your great result, @DineshS

I just moved your post here in the "General Discussion" board as it is the best place to introduce yourself to your fellow Local Guides and also to shout out your amazing achievement. On the "Photography" board instead you can share all your knowledge, ask other Local Guides for advice or learn and share your tips to get the best picture;).

Many thanks.

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them

View solution in original post

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Congratulations for your great result, @DineshS

I just moved your post here in the "General Discussion" board as it is the best place to introduce yourself to your fellow Local Guides and also to shout out your amazing achievement. On the "Photography" board instead you can share all your knowledge, ask other Local Guides for advice or learn and share your tips to get the best picture;).

Many thanks.

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Level 7

Level 8

Hurray !

Happy New in the morning.

I achieved 4 Million views on my pictures. This makes me even happier that people are seeing my pictures and getting to know the place(s) better...

Great Motivation. Thanks Google & Local Guide Team @AradhanaB 🙂

yesh, 4 Million viewsyesh, 4 Million views

Pushkin Shukla
Connect Moderator

Congrats @DineshS

@DineshS wrote:

Hey, I'm glad to inform you that my pictures as Local Guide have crossed 4 million views, Hurray:) I'm so glad that people are getting benefited by the pictures I've captured:)

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

gr8 🙂

Level 7
Level 7

hi, congratulations!

me too. 

Capture3.PNG

Level 8

You certainly must be a brilliant photographer @DineshS.  The map users love your photos!  Keep up the good work - do you have any tips for us?

Cheers

Richard

Cheers
Richard
Level 6

Congratulations! What an exciting opportunity to experience with your capturing photos viewed by that many people. Sharing what you see through by being a Local Guide.

To millions more!

Aloha 

Level 7

Woww ! Nice 

jailsingh