My photos.

49cd6acb10b0d43fbd549d659aa74110.jpg

Một sớm Nha Trang. Another morning in NhaTrang's seashore. NDn

Nha Trang, Khánh Hòa, Việt Nam
11 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: My photos.

Hi @RbNDn,

This place looks really nice, can you add more information about it?

When posting a new topic here on Connect, please do make your subject is as descriptive as possible so others know what they are clicking on and can find your post when searching Connect so you can receive answers/comments more quickly.  I would like to point you to an article we have that is going to make it easier for posting on Connect What makes a good post?

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Thank for remind me. May I try to work hard more and more. 

Best regards.

Hi @RbNDn

You can tag Connect members in your posts by writing @ before their name. This way they receive a notification and know that you are trying to communicate with them directly.

The photo is really nice but as @Sorbe said it would be nice to add more information.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

Thanks for your best regards. Nice weekend.

Level 7

Biển sơm Nha Trang 2018 _NDn_

Screenshot_20190112-073914__01.jpg

Một góc ngược sáng bãi biển dọc cung đường Trần Phú _ Nha Trang. NDn

Re: Biển sơm Nha Trang 2018 _NDn_

Xin chào @RbNDn,

Cám ơn bạn chia sẻ!

Biển năm ngoái ở Nha Trang đi có thích không bạn ơi? Mình dự định hè năm nay về Việt Nam để thăm những địa điểm du lịch tại Nha Trang.

Mình thấy bài viết hiện tại giống My photos., nên mình sẽ chuyển sang đó.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 7

Biển Nha Trang thì view quá đẹp rồi sonyNg. Mọi thứ vẫn ổn trừ du khách Trung Quốc quá đông gáy phiền toái nhiều mặt cho người địa phương và du khách trong nước.

Cám ơn bạn đã mô tả thêm, @RbNDn!

Theo mình do địa điểm quá đuợc ưa chuộng cho nên du khách sẽ có nhiều hơn. : ]

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 7

Có lẽ vậy, như ý của sonnyNg đã giải thích. Luôn vui khỏe nhé!