My new record on Google Maps!

<SCREENSHOT CONTAINING EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED> 

Me very happy

Pakistan Town, Rawalpindi Tehsil, Islamabad Capital Territory, Pakistan
27 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: My new record on Google Maps!

well done @NomanT.

Please edit your post and upload a photos not showing you email address. this is a public forum, ad the privacy of the members is an important thing

Level 9

Congratulations Noman on reaching the milestone, I can feel the same joy as I have reached a milestone of my ownScreenshot_2017-03-21-15-57-02.png

Keep posting!

Level 4

Thanks dear friend

Level 7

My record on Google Map

Untitled.png

Level 5

Good effort keep it up...

Former Google Contributor

HI @NomanT, thanks for sharing! We are happy for you! However, as noted by @ErmesT, the screenshot contained your email address and we removed it to protect your privacy. Feel free to edit the original post to include a screenshot that does not show any of your personal information. 🙂

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 9

Keep up the Great Work!

Level 10

@NomanT @JeslynL

absolutely right.

when you submit any post make sure that in your post not containing any personal information and privacy related contain.

happy mapping 🙂 

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Level 5

Seems like the Google Local Guides team have been working extra hard these last few days because we all got updated on our view count. Slowly getting there but 10 million is my goal for year endIMG_20170418_143615.png

van Dyk