cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Google Moderator

Re: My neighbors are noodle lovers

@HiroyukiTakisawaさん、

「焼き冷麺」という料理もあるのでしょうか。本当に面白いですよね。岩手県美味しいお店がたくさんあるそうです。機会があれば食べに行きます。

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Hello @HiroyukiTakisawa
I love Iwate noodle culture. Especially for Morioka Reimen, I went back and forth five times "Mori shige" in a certain year😋. Although modern Wanko-soba has elements of a competitive game, it seems to be different originally?🤔

DSCF0267 (2).JPG

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper

Connect Moderator

Thank you @AngieYC

I edited the comment:-)

@Ivi_Geさん

はい。冷麺を焼きそばのようにフライパンで焼いた料理です。冷たくないのに「冷」という漢字が入っていて混乱する料理ですね。

@YasumiKikuchiさん

もりしげはまだ行ったことがないのですが、今年こそは忘れないように行ってみたいと思っています。

わんこそばの起源については諸説ありますが、複数人でやっているとそういう雰囲気になってきますし、それも楽しみの1つとして捉えられているように思います。もちろん早食い大会もありますよ。大食い・早食いに自信があれば是非ご参加下さい:-)

Google Moderator

@HiroyukiTakisawaさん、

冷たくないのに「冷」という漢字が入っていて本当に面白いと思います。まず、冷たい料理だと思いました。しかし、「焼」の漢字も入っていて混乱しますね。

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@HiroyukiTakisawa  Another fine post on one of my favorite foods in Japan.  I love the wanko soba challenge.  Thank you for sharing.

Former Google Contributor

I never taught that I was able to love noodles more than I already do, but here we are. I don't know if it's because of the photos or the dishes them self, but I can't wait to go to Japan and to try them. The Japanese cuisine is famous for its wide range of dishes, but I'm starting to think that the options are endless.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this post and for sharing it with us @HiroyukiTakisawa! I really enjoyed every single bit of it. 🙂

Connect Moderator

You are welcome @Anonymous

Let's attend the official Wanko soba competition! I'll go for cheering you:-)

Connect Moderator

It sounds good! @KlaudiyaG 

We'll super welcome all noodle lovers anytime:-)

And I also want to eat another country's noodle meals! LGC is one of the best places for sharing it.

Connect Moderator

@HiroyukiTakisawa Thank you for another great post on Japan's noodles, I love the amount of detail you put.

I've never tried cold soup but the way you described Morioka Reimen's made me think I would really like it. It sounds perfect for summer too. 

Jaja-men's toppings look really interesting and Wanko-soba sounds pretty fun, I could easily imagine myself ending up too full after trying and failing to eat the 100 bowls. 

Connect Moderator

Hi, @Jesi

That's true. I can also easily imagine my suffering figure by filling up my stomach:-)