Djr4953's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

My morning view

IMG_20190114_080522.jpg

So I was on my way out the door headed to work having to work out and just gorgeous yes I live here I use my phone as a camera and just got a beautiful shot that's it have a good day

Lindley, NY, USA
2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: My morning view

Hi @Djr4953,

Welcome to Local Guides Connect!

Thank you for sharing this beautiful photo with us. What camera did you use to capture the photo? Did you visit it or you live there? Can you share more about the city where you took the photos? I think it will be interesting for the other Local Guides.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Former Google Contributor

Re: My morning view

Hi @Djr4953,

Your morning view is amazing!

You can always have a look at Please Read: Posting on "Photography" Board and  4 helpful lighting tips to improve your mobile photography articles, they might be helpful for your next post.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!