LucioV's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

My latest video contribution on Google Maps and Instagram - Zoomout with SVT T-Shirt

Via Ferrata Sci Club 18, Località Pecol, Cortina d'Ampezzo, BL, Italia
8 comments
Level 9

Re: My latest video contribution on Google Maps and Instagram - Zoomout with SVT T-Shirt

Wonderful video @LucioV your awesome I like so much your video like cinematic...

Level 10

Re: My latest video contribution on Google Maps and Instagram - Zoomout with SVT T-Shirt

Level 9

You are cinematic @LucioV..

Former Google Contributor

Hi @LucioV.

Thank you for sharing with us, the drone footage is really astonishing. 

I had a bit of suspicion that you were using a DJI drone and fortunately it was correct.

Can you share a bit more of the location? 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 10

Thanks @sonnyNg this is the top of a via ferrata alpinistic router called "sciclub18", one of the hardest routes of its kind in the area. Took me more than 3 hours to climb up that place. But is not a great place to end up, as there is a cableway that could bring you there too!!! It's some kind of gym, when you are alone, the weather is not good and you want to climb somewhere. Is located near Corrina d'Ampezzo, the well known city host of winter Olympics. The mountain is called Monte Faloria.

That sounds like a great challenge @LucioV!

If I were living in the area, that should also be my to-go place.

That is really interesting that it is nearby a Winter Olympics location.

Also one more question, how long did it take you to learn how to fly the drone?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 10

Still learning @sonnyNg! Bought my first (serious) drone on june 2017, and I've started to be confident with movement and cinematography only the last summer, after 1 year and more than 100 km flown.

That is indeed serious dedication @LucioV

Let us await for more drone footage of your favorite locations in the future.

Thank you!