cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Introduce Yourself - February 2019

Hello @Lokesh97 and welcome to Connect,

Thanks for your introduction!

I'm looking forward to see your interesting posts here.  To make the most of your experience on Connect, you can take a look at this 14 helpful tips for using Connect topic. You can also read the Local Guides rules and our Community policy.

PS: I'm merging your post to our monthly Introduce yourself topic, as it fits better there.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 5

Re: Local Guides 2018: Year in Review

20190210_172301.jpg

Re: Local Guides 2018: Year in Review

Hi @Sizear and welcome to Connect. 

Connect is a place to get to know other Local Guides, plan activities, share your stories, give feedback and more.

As you are new I recommend you to read the article What makes a good post? which is going to help you to make a good and interesting post.

Also do not forget before posting to read our community policy.

PS: One more thing, I've moved your topic to the Introduce Yourself topic for February. Feel free to share a bit about yourself and get to know others Local Guides.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 5

Everyday is Holiday

2017-01-16 11.08.59 1.jpg

Universe is in me

Re: Everyday is Holiday

Hi @Universedee and welcome to Connect.

Thank you for sharing your photo! Keep in mind that a detailed post will interest more Local Guides. That way you can receive more comments. In 14 helpful tips for using Connect topic you'll find some great tips.

Since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic where I merged your post.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

My introduction

Hi friend 👋 i am in India I like to work as a local guide thank youIMG_20180715_145616.jpg

Level 1

S K Yadav

Sandeep YadavSandeep Yadav

Level 1

Re: S K Yadav

nice

Connect Moderator

Re: S K Yadav

Welcome to Local Guides and Connect @SandeepYadav  here is a great post to read 14 Tips for using Connect that will give you a head start.

I will merge your post to the monthly introductory thread where you can share a photo and tell us more about you if you would like too.

I hope you enjoy Local Guides and Connect.

Regards Paul

Connect Moderator

Re: My introduction

I'm glad you are enjoying being a Local Guide @Narendrabhai perhaps you might like to tell us more about yourself and how you like to be a Local Guide?