Diana_umbat's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: My holiday trip to Chiang Mai, Thailand

Hi @TsekoV,

Thanks for sharing this with us. Yes, indeed one of the most beautiful temples in Bangkok.

@Diana_umbat have you visited Wat Arun? I can share some photos from this place -Wat Arun Ratchawaram.

Caption: A photo of the temple in Thailand -Wat Arun Ratchawaram (Local Guide @Aruni)Caption: A photo of the temple in Thailand -Wat Arun Ratchawaram (Local Guide @Aruni)

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Former Google Contributor

This is one of the most exquisite temples I have ever visited @Aruni.

I am curious if @CilineR has even been there?

I would like to share a of the same temple that I enjoyed sightseeing.

Caption: A photo of the Wat Arun temple in Bangkok. (Local Guide @TsekoV)Caption: A photo of the Wat Arun temple in Bangkok. (Local Guide @TsekoV)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@TsekoV  I feel like I have just taken a mini-vacation watching all of these gorgeous videos.  Thank you for sharing.  

Level 8

Hi @Aruni. Wow amazing picture.

I never been to Bangkok. I have plan to go this year. Not sure when i will go there. But i definitely go and visit the place you recommend. Thanks Aruni for great picture.

Level 8

@TsekoV i just can say Wow!

One day if i go Bangkok, i will go visit this place. Thanks for sharing with us!