jxsarlo's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

My hobby

Me gustaría compartir con ustedes una de las tantas bellezas que tiene España y que al mismo tiempo es mi patio de juegos. Es el Pirineo, una cadena montañosa que nos separa de nuestros vecinos, Francia, y que los aficionados al alpinismo compartimos con gran ilusión. Estas fotos son solo un pequeño reflejo de la naturaleza  que nos rodea. Espero que las disfruten.

Cresta de las FrondellasCresta de las FrondellasCresta de las FrondellasCresta de los InfiernosCresta de los InfiernosCresta de los InfiernosPradera de OrdesaPradera de OrdesaPradera de OrdesaPradera de OrdesaPradera de OrdesaPradera de Ordesa

------------
20 comments
Level 10

Re: My hobby

Hi @jxsarlo

Congratulations for the beautiful photos! I love the Pradera de Ordesa with the small lake inside! 

You have a perfect hobby : activities and always in the middle of nature to breathe good air!

Bye and hope to see more photos!!

David

Level 6

Thank you for your reply @davidhyno .

It is grateful for me to know that there is someone who likes this content. I will continue uploading photos of my landscapes. Have a nice day.

I want to learn more English. I will try to write in English all my post so my apologies if I wrote something wrong.

Level 10

Level 10

Wow wow wow! @jxsarlo we share the same hobby: we go out climbing mountains every time we can!!!!

Great photos! Tell me more about Cresta de los infiernos!

Level 6

Oh, It´s awsome to find people with that hobby! @LucioV

Cresta de los Infiernos are 3 summits, one is the main and the others are secundaries. To climb them in Summer you don´t need anything special, only to be a bit fit. In winter is another thing. You must carry ice ax and wear crampons. To do 3 summits you need to pass an aerial crest so you have to have special attencion on your feet and when you have done 3 you feel the emotion. When you get home and see the photos you only want to go again.

Climb down Infierno´s summitClimb down Infierno´s summit

Level 10

I love crests! 🙂

Last year I've start doing some winter climbing, and I cannot wait to wear my crampons again!

Here is a thread about: https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Street-View-Discussion/My-latest-360-one-of-the-best-aerial-I-...

And a 360 video of the climbing of the peak, same height, more or less!

Level 8

Splendid photos 🙂

Level 6

Thank you @NenadGrujic 

Level 7

Thank you for sharing the photos!  These make me very jealous and it makes me want to see them for myself.   Please keep exploring and sharing.