Did you mean: 
Level 6

My hobby is to travel

Travelling is my hobby 

Sikhwadi, Gobind Nagar, Katta Rampur, Karimnagar, Telangana, India
3 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: My hobby is to travel

Hi @Preeth and welcome to local guides connect community. Happy to know traveling is your hobby. You can fill free share your travel experience with us. 

Tips for getting started:

• This section of the site has some good tips on how to use the community and interact with your fellow Local Guides.

• Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already.

• Use a descriptive title for your post to make it easier for people to know whether they should open it.

• Use the Location field to geotag your post to a specific place, but make sure its important to the content of the post.

• Don't share personal information on the forums, check out the private messaging option instead.

• This area has helpful information about the Local Guides program in case you have more questions.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Former Google Contributor

Hey  @Preeth

Welcome to Connect.

I personally like to travel too, as in my opinion is the best way to get into a different culture from yours and to feel the sense of adventure. Which is the best travel of your life so far, and what is the main criteria that you choose when you select your next destination? 

When posting a new topic here on Connect, please do make your subject is as descriptive as possible so others know what they are clicking on and can find your post when searching Connect so you can receive answers/comments more quickly.  I would like to point you to an article we have that is going to make it easier for posting on Connect - What makes a good post?

Since you are new on the Community  I will suggest you some useful tips:

• First, I'd recommend you to read this topic. It suggests the various ways to have fun and engage as a part of the community.
  • To make the most of your experience here, you can take a look at the posts in the Help Desk.
  • Learn how to make your photo posts even more engaging here.

Since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit more about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic. You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Preeth

Please note that I'm going to remove the Spanish language tag from your post as it is in English. Only posts written in a specific language should have the corresponding label. You can find more information in this article How do I find posts in my preferred language?.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!