Sinhaji's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

My first time in Kolkata

plot -1

it was very pleasant and beautiful morning. The excitement of visiting Kolkata was doubled. Finally woke up and got ready to go to station.

plot-2

i had applied for an entrance examination for state engineering and the exam was held in the mid of April,and the examination centre was in Kolkata. I was tensed and excitied at the same time. I never been to Kolkata before and didn't ebev knew the local langylan Bengali. So I talked to some of my senior and they guided me. 

plot -3

I arrived the station an hour before the train,got my ticket and then waited on platform. The train arrived on time and I got my seat for the second class apartment. I was very much excited about this journey and was also enjoying it.

plot -4

the train journey was excited and I was enjoying . Then I reached my destination. That time the feeling inside me came out through my expression. I was smiling,and I was enjoying the moment. When I was child ,my parents used to tell me that one day I have to travel alone for my examination and to feel the experience. And I found this all true. But wait !!! No!! My phone battery is dead! And at that moment I came back to reality and finally started to ask for a favour to call my friend and tell him to pick me up . But the sad part is nobody helped. 

plot - 5

i was stuck at that station for about 3 hours and was sad. But finally I met a  person who started to talk with me for some reason and then I asked him too for help.and then he helped me out and informed my friend about me,and hence I met my friend and we thanked the person and then went to his place.

plot - 6

we did party that night and the next day I went to appear my examination. I came back and then we had a whole night party and we talked whole night about everything,we talked about our crush,love,frien frand families,and future. 

plot - 7

The time had come now. I was leaving Kolkata with heavy heart. I really enjoyed a lot there. I didn't went to visit the tourist places there. But still I managed to enjoy .

plot -8

i was returning back to my place. And was also remembering the time I had there 

I recommend you all to visit Kolkata once. There are a lot of place to visit. They are really adorable. I was not able to see many of them but I'm sure I'll visit these places very  soon. 😊👉😍👉

Kolkata, West Bengal, India
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: My first time in Kolkata

Hi @Sinhaji,
Welcome to Connect!

Thank you for sharing your travel experience in such a detailed way. Why don't you upload some photos to show the other Guides what you saw in Kolkata? It will make your post even more interesting.

You can take a look at 14 helpful tips for using Connect, where you will find some great tips on how to create more engaging posts.If you want to introduce yourself and meet the other Local Guides, I suggest checking out our monthly Introduce yourself topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 6

thanks. I'll surely check and follow your valuable reply,

Former Google Contributor

You're welcome @Sinhaji .

Just wanted to let you know that you can tag Connect members in your posts by writing @ before their name. This way they receive a notification and know that you are trying to communicate with them directly.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!