NatalkaR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: My first solo road trip. USA. Day 2: Zion Canyon

awesome trip and photos, @NatalkaR, love it!

Level 10

@MoniDi  thanks!!!!!!! I'm happy that you like my story! :-))))))))
The highest point in Zion National Park is the Horse Ranch Mountain - it's about 8700 feet (+-2.65 km). This mountain is located in Kolob Canyon. It's other part of big Zion national park. I hope to go there sometimes :-)))

I read aboout Musala. It's very beautiful mountain. Also I saw amazing pictures of Musala lakes!!! 

Level 10

@DanniS thanks for your nice words!!!! I fell in love in this place. It's very quiet place. All park is yours! I like it. Of course, I'm happy to meet new friends there. It was cool :-))))))))))))

Level 10

@TsekoV thanks a lot!!!! You know, the most important thing in every trip that you can be yourself. Everytime. In any situation. And it's amazing! I adore solo trips. It's my real passion. I feel free. Of course, I adore family trips. But solo travels are something special :-))))))

Connect Moderator

Great views, great company (between the Guides you knew and the solo travelers), and a great workout haha! 8 miles round-trip? That's impressive, @NatalkaR! Really enjoyed your photos and reading about your time in Zion Canyon. The photos really do help showcase how expansive and large the park is. I've never been to a National Park like this before but I appreciate and have taken note of your tips for when I finally visit one 🙂

Miami, FL | My Profile | #LGMiami | #TeamPixel | #ShopSmall
Level 10

@davidhyno thanks!!!!! You should come to Zion canyon next year! It's special place! Really :-))))) 

@BudionoS @nkwetche @helga19 @LucioV thank you, guys!!!!! I dream that sometimes we can visit amazing Zion park together!

@PaulPavlinovich thanks!!! every time when I'm writing an article I'm thinking about you :-)))))) I don't know how many pictures I uploaded now. every time I try to calculate but I can't :-))))))))) I want to share beauty with other people :-))

Level 10

@SP31 thannnnkkkkksssss!!!!! I highly recommend to visit this beautiful park! you will surprised! Just believe me :-)))))

Connect Moderator

Thanks for the recommendation 🙂 I think I'll need to start a list of just grand national parks I'd want to visit! 🙂

Miami, FL | My Profile | #LGMiami | #TeamPixel | #ShopSmall
Level 10

Connect Moderator

You can manage your photos (not easily but you can do it) under your profile where you can see all the images you've uploaded and remove ones you don't want anymore (they will leave holes in your old posts) @NatalkaR. I do agree in this case that sharing a lot is desirable because the park is so beautiful and your images are well done.

To see your image library, click your avatar, then under the profile page there is a tab labelled "photos". That will open and show you the first view. Scroll down and see "view more" that will take you to your image library. I'd give you a link but the URL is user specific.