AlphaSays's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

My first Google Street View Photo

Me Left and Local Guide Eduard Right facing the Atlantic OceanMe Left and Local Guide Eduard Right facing the Atlantic Ocean

Local Guides Million dollars smileLocal Guides Million dollars smile

Shooting my first Google  Street View photo next to the Atlantic Ocean in The GambiaShooting my first Google Street View photo next to the Atlantic Ocean in The Gambia

Published my first Google Street View 360 photo today with Google Trusted Photographer @EduarddeBoer Local Guides mentoring and guiding. 

Gambia
7 comments
Level 10

Re: My first Google Street View Photo

Love working with you guys, @AlphaSays!

Let's shoot more 360º imagery here at the Gambian coast together!

Level 9

congraaats @AlphaSays :)))

you found great mentor "@EduarddeBoer" 🙂

its a matter of time and we will congrats ur SVT badge 🙂

keep it up

Google Moderator

Hey @AlphaSays@EduarddeBoer, great team work guys and thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am waiting to see what else is on the road to Street View Photography. Enjoy the Gambia and why not some other counties as well. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Likewise! 

Sure can't wait for our Friday shooting and the coastal Gambia. 

Level 8

Thanks @OSAMA you're a great mentor as well, your work really inspires me as a local guide and you're always supportive to almost everyone and I wish can do that. 

😊😊 let's wait until I become a trusted photographer. Thanks again brother! 

Level 8

Hi @MoniDi thank you so much! We will shoot more this weekend and we will share. @EduarddeBoer what do you think about it? 

Google Moderator

Great news @AlphaSays! Then I will be waiting for your new post sometime next week. @EduarddeBoer do enjoy your experience and share it with us! Good posts are always appreciated by the Local Guides. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!