Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

My experience with Local Guides

Hi friends,

I'm Sergey and I’m 43.

large (1).jpg

I'm living in Moscow, Russia, but for many years my professional activity consisted of trips to different cities and countries. 

I'm self-employed electrical engineer. It gives me the opportunity to devote my time and attention to Google's projects. I'm a Platinum Top Contributor and Mentor on Maps Forum. Day by day I support millions of Russian-speaking users with questions related to Google map services, Maps, My Maps, Planet Earth, Google My Business, and the Local Guides program as well. I like to share my knowledge with others.

I'm Local Guide Level 10. I have got more than 170 thousand points. Google Maps is a part of my life for more than 8 years now, every day I devote a few hours to it. I came to the Local Guides program from the very beginning, and my main activity is focused on improving the map, although I also like to take photos. Also, I continue to develop the local community and involve new participants into the project. 

Hope to meet you again my friendsHope to meet you again my friends

I’d like to participate in this year event with all my experience to share with. Hope to see you in San Francisco!

Moscow, Россия
19 comments
Level 10

Re: My experience with Local Guides

Best of Luck @SergeySud

Mahabub Hasan
Level 10

Thank you. Best of Luck for all of us @MahabubMunna

I understand that a miracle maybe will not be happen, but there is always hope.

Level 10

@SergeySud in this world people live with hope . they don't know they are alive next day or not but planing 2-3 mount later . it's like that . if selected it's our luck 🙂

Mahabub Hasan
Level 10

@SergeySud Glad to have met you last year.. hope to meet you again there if I am selected.. 

and @MahabubMunna bhai also.. hope to meet you there.. 

There's always some luck involved, but for both yourselves, it's all the great things you both do.. 🙂 

Connect Moderator

Happy to read that you are applying for Connect Live @SergeySud

I wish you good luck with your application. 

Cheers,

Karen

P.S.: Remember to bring your LGSummit17 tile with you if you get chosen.

Level 10

@KarenVChin that tile.. wow.. a piece each of us has.. such a great idea.. hope to see you there.. hope I get selected to come.. fingers crossed 🙂 

Level 10

My tile is always on my work table. Every single day it's remind me our  friendship and the Best Summit Ever.

Level 10

I wish you the best @SergeySud and I look forward to meeting you again in San Francisco.

@SergeySud wrote:
Hi friends,

I'm Sergey and I’m 43.

large (1).jpg

I'm living in Moscow, Russia, but for many years my professional activity consisted of trips to different cities and countries. 

I'm self-employed electrical engineer. It gives me the opportunity to devote my time and attention to Google's projects. I'm a Platinum Top Contributor and Mentor on Maps Forum. Day by day I support millions of Russian-speaking users with questions related to Google map services, Maps, My Maps, Planet Earth, Google My Business, and the Local Guides program as well. I like to share my knowledge with others.

I'm Local Guide Level 10. I have got more than 170 thousand points. Google Maps is a part of my life for more than 8 years now, every day I devote a few hours to it. I came to the Local Guides program from the very beginning, and my main activity is focused on improving the map, although I also like to take photos. Also, I continue to develop the local community and involve new participants into the project. 

Hope to meet you again my friendsHope to meet you again my friends

I’d like to participate in this year event with all my experience to share with. Hope to see you in San Francisco!

Level 10

@SergeySud, а видосик чего не прикрепил? Интересно посмотреть 😃

From Saint Petersburg with ♥ | Russia Local Guides Russian Language Thread