ReazulIslamDolan's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

My experience of BDLG 94th Meetup @Never Land Restaurant with Monsoon rainfall.

Local guides in a frameLocal guides in a frame

Google local guides Bangladesh hosted a meet up at Never Land Restaurant , Dhaka in 2 sept 2018 Sunday 3.00pm to 7.00pm. It was my first meet up with other local guides. I went there from Narsingdi by train. I reached there just in time. I was so excited to meet with other local guide. We about 28 members entered into the restaurant and sat down on a side of the restaurant. We sat down together and discussed with each other about various subject. such as - Maps problem and way to overcome, photo walk, our next work plan, how to use 360 camera, how to use Google Local Guides Connect 2.0.Discussion with local guides.Discussion with local guides.

@SajolKDas shows how to take picture on 360 camera. Front 360 cam, behind @reazulislamdolan@SajolKDas shows how to take picture on 360 camera. Front 360 cam, behind @ReazulIslamDolan

I got there very close company of @SajolKDas.

@MahabubMunna took some speech to attending local guides. He discussed with local guides member.

@MahabubMunna discussed with other local guides.@MahabubMunna discussed with other local guides.

Then some of local guide took some picture.

Local guides took their photo.Local guides took their photo.

Monsoon rainfall started and we entered a room and discussed about Connect live 2018 on USA and next meet up.Discussion in a room due to rainfallDiscussion in a room due to rainfall

Two local guides @MahabubMunna and @asifMojtoba will go there. After rain we ate local snacks Puri with sour soup. this sour soup made with Tamarind and pepper.Local snack PURI with sour soupLocal snack PURI with sour soup

It was so tasty. Then we drank tea. After that I returned.

Never Land Restaurant, Beribadh Road, Dhaka, Bangladesh
10 comments
Level 8

Re: My experience of BDLG 94th Meetup @Never Land Restaurant with Monsoon rainfall.

It was really nice to meet you @ReazulIslamDolan; hope to see you in the upcoming meet ups and events too. It was really great of you to travel this long road to attend an event.

By the way, don't forget to organize some events at your area too. In that way new people would be able to know more about Local Guides and you won't have to come this far to attend the meet ups. However, you're always welcome here though haha

Best wishes. 

Level 10

Re: My experience of BDLG 94th Meetup @Never Land Restaurant with Monsoon rainfall.

Nice meetup @ReazulIslamDolan. @MahabubMunna, Is it sag-puri ? @SajolKDas how is your 360° camera working? 

#more 6 meetups to go

#curious about the 100th meetup, I know you guys will rock.

All the Best!!

Level 8

আমি নতুন লোকাল গাইড ।আমাকে বলবেন আমি কি নিয়া কাজ করব ? 

Level 9

দেখে ভালো লাগলো।

Level 8

Thank you @FazeelUsmani

Level 8

Thank you @asifMojtoba@ I will try to attend upcoming meet up & try to arrange meet up in my area with other local guide

Level 8

It was very good meetup to BDLG,I think this is the first time you and Fahad have participated in Narsingdi.I am also at Narsungdi but I do not participate in any meetup till now,but I want to participate in the next meetup.Happy Guiding ♥♥♥

Google Moderator

Hello @ReazulIslamDolan,

Thank you for sharing this meet-ups recap, looks like everyone is having a great time! 

I am changing your topic label to the meet-ups topic. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Thanks for sharing about meet-ups, @ReazulIslamDolan. I wished to participate but due to visit Bandarban I missed it. Next time I will try to attend. All look beautiful.