Laofdez's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

My experience at CONNECT LIVE

Hiya Local Guides all around the Globe!

I am Local Guide Laura from Barcelona. I had the honor to attend recent Live Connect in San Francisco and had the most motivating and inspiring experience. I would even dare to say enlightening.

The culture and language mix was probably what I enjoyed the most, together with the workshops. I learned a lot and had fun like a little girl. This is the reason of my post, to share a really small bite of my experience at Live Connect with a vid that gathers a carefree collection of memorable moments I fond in my heart.

Thank you local guides, connect moderators, googlers, and all the team that make such an incredible event possible, and thank you also to @brittym@TraciC@YK1001 and @StephenAbraham for making this post possible.

I love you all!

21 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: My experience at CONNECT LIVE

Awe, I love that Connect Live made you feel giddy and excited! Thank you for sharing this post with the broader Local Guides community so that they can see the event through your eyes. It was wonderful being able to host such a fun and eager group of people.

Level 4

it was a great experience, really...congratulation

Level 10

@Laofdez Thanks so much and it was amazing meeting yourself and everyone else there also. Keep up the great enthusiasm in contributions and who knows we may both meet again in next year's event 🙂

One of the funnest part of your video was when @راضي ate chapulin  😁 towards the end of the video. Let me make sure he sees it. 😁

And most of all, we are all thankful to Traci, Brittany and all the organizing team members making this year's event such an amazing experience. 1 million thanks to them.

Level 9

Thanks @Laofdez

For sharing this with us

It really was a great experience

Cheers 

Saudi local guide 🇸🇦

Level 7

I will surely keep my enthusiasm. I would love to repeat the experience. I must confess I was not ready this one time. Being able to talk to developers and discuss about new ideas, perspectives, solutions, intuitions... is simply a unique opportunity, and getting  to see Radhi with the chapulines is surely priceless.

Hasta la vista amigos!

Level 8

Thank you very much for the video, @Laofdez!

It surely helping me to refresh my memories, thus they are lasting longer!

Connect Moderator

It was really great experience @Laofdez thanks for sharing with us. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Connect Moderator

Great that you enjoyed yourself @Laofdez