PalashDas's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

My experience as Google local guide

Hello my Friends

Today I share my few experience as Google local guide. Google local guide is not easy to do because when you improve Google map by posting your opinion or post photos or editing some place that time you need the real experience about that place. It is not only just post or edit but you have to understand the responsibility of your work because many people follow your guide and make some important decision. So never consider this work as simple.

When 2 or 2 and half years back I got the Google local guide mail to work as Google local guide that day I was very happy and still I work as GLG with great responsibility. I just love this work. Now one question may be appearing in your mind that why I work as GLG and what is my benefit.

The answer of this question is very simple for me that I never need any reason to help people. Helping people is not only our responsibility of life – it the meaning of life. Every work related with money is not mandatory. From history we can say that many great people worked for mankind with lue of nothing – that is the reason why they are great. I belongs from country of Mahatma Gandhi and Swemi Vevakannando and truly inspired by them. You know the man – the very simple man - mountain man - Dashrath Manjhi, Please write his name on Google and read the life of this man. I will satisfy myself that at least 1% of work of this people I do in my life. I not want to become great – no – I just serve for people with level best. Google map give this platform to help people by GLG.

You ever ask yourself why the great patriots give their life for sake of our country – their many examples in USA and India.

Now we are free and let’s decorate our planet with help of Google.

Embassy of the United States of America, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi, Delhi, India
1 comment
Level 10

Re: My experience as Google local guide

Hi @PalashDas
Warm welcome to Local Guides Connect Community

I wrote a post about why we are GLG  a month ago and i explain about this issue.

Best Regards
Rezgar