Beef with Japanese nudle. Love itBeef with Japanese nudle. Love it

Little burgersLittle burgers

Delicious cocktailDelicious cocktail

Glasgow, UK
11 comments
Level 8

Re: My delicious experience

Hi @Kozunia500

Greetings from the Bangladesh Local Guide! 

Thanks for sharing delicious food photo with us.

Thanks again. 

LetsGuide!

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh
Google Moderator

Hey @Kozunia500,

Welcome to Connect!

Thank you for sharing these delicious looking pictures with the community.

I guess these are some of your favourite meals. Are they homemade? If not, you can leave your review about the places you had them on Google Maps. This way you will help other Local Guides make their decision on whether they should visit a place or not.

Since you are new here, I recommend you read Tips: Using Local Guides Connect which suggests the various ways to engage as a part of the community.

Please do make your subject as descriptive as possible when posting on Connect. You can review this post What makes a good post? which lays out the best practices for writing a good post on Connect.

Don't forget also to introduce yourself in the Introduce Yourself thread.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Thank you @Kozunia500  for sharing your delicious experience with us.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Kozunia500

These dishes looks like fusions from different cuisine, but I know Scotland is famous for Haggis. Is there any place that you would suggest to try this? 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Kozunia500,

Thanks for sharing these tasty dishes.

Is it an asian restaurant? I personally love shrimps, and spicy foods, so it could be my favorite. Which you liked more, the one with the beef or with the shrimps?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 8

Yea I recomended haggis in restaurant where I'm working angels Hotel in Bothwell. Anywhere haggis u can buy in city centre of Glasgow restaurants

Level 8

This is hard question to answer .Coz I love my food and I like my beef and seafood too the same. And this restaurant was just normal mix cousine gastro bar in Newcastle 

Level 8

U very welcome 

Level 8

This was taken in gastro bar in Newcastle next to sandman hotel call sharks sport club. I recomended food and drinks there.. I was there with my friends and we all ordered different type of food and everything was delicious and reasonable prices..