KimLong's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

My custom map: One day temple tour in Siem Reap, Cambodia

Siem Reap is a gateway to visit UNESCO World Heritage Site of Angkor Wat Temple. I have created this custom map for one day temple tour in Siem Reap. Hope this map will help you if you ever plan to visit my city Siem Reap. Let me know if you have any comment of question. 

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1tXc7T-HJp-mtSqL40IfzQlhKWb5M36-N&usp=sharing 

South Gate of Angkor ThomSouth Gate of Angkor ThomAngkor Wat TempleAngkor Wat Temple

Siem Reap, Cambodia
6 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: My custom map: One day temple tour in Siem Reap, Cambodia

Hi @KimLong,

Thank you for posting these amazing photos! The link will come in handy when visiting Cambodia, so thanks for creating that as well. I will for sure make use of it in the near future.

Keep sharing your inspiring posts!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @KimLong,

What was your favorite thing about Cambodia and the Temple? I can't wait to visit this place.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Hi @DanniS I am a Cambodian and local living in this beautiful city of Siem Reap, a gateway to the famous Angkor Wat temples. Cambodian people are generally very friendly and hospitable to visitors. So the people, the culture and way of life are the things travelers like about Cambodia. There are many ancient temples in Siem Reap but the most important of all is Angkor Wat temples which is so close to Siem Reap city. There are other temples which scatter across a wide area. If you are keen to learn more about temples, Cambodian civilization and history, you can also visit some more remote temple like the former ancient city of Koh Ker. 

Level 10

Bls: My custom map: One day temple tour in Siem Reap, Cambodia

Hai @KimLong

Terima kasih sudah berbagi tentang candi yang sangat bagus.

Di Indonesia juga banyak Candi, silahkan kalau anda berkenan bisa klik di : https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Candi-Bukti-Peradaban-masa-lalu-yang-menakj...

Semoga bermanfaat.

@KimLong thanks for much for sharing this information! I hope soon I will have the chance to visit Cambodia, it simply looks beautiful. 

Connect Moderator