DavidTito's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

My biggest hit on Google Maps

My Google Maps reviewMy Google Maps review

Meet the staff who received 90,000 views on Google Maps from one photo I took & reviewed on Brighton fish & chips shop in innaloo Perth Western Australia thanks guys your now Google starsMeet the staff who received 90,000 views on Google Maps from one photo I took & reviewed on Brighton fish & chips shop in innaloo Perth Western Australia thanks guys your now Google stars

Perth, Western Australia, Australia
18 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 8
Solution

Re: My biggest hit on Google Maps

Congratulation for your new Achievement

Keep Up the Good Work

@DavidTito thanks for sharing your photos.

View solution in original post

Level 8
Solution

Keep Up the Good Work

Level 10

That's great @DavidTito. Wish to see a lot of hits from your side.

Congratulations!

Level 9

@DavidTito that's amazing!  You know, it is kind of funny the photos that I think are some of the worst photos I have taken are the most popular when it comes to view.  For example:

top-photos.png

New WriterNew SolutionistGood FriendSuper Popular| 9 Badges so far! | My Connect Profile | My Contributions
Level 8

Thank you I've add you as a friend hope you except 

@Umashankar wrote:

Keep Up the Good Work

Level 8

You are so rite my friend it's funny we have this in common I added you as friend hope you except thank you

@Somsenater wrote:

@DavidTito that's amazing!  You know, it is kind of funny the photos that I think are some of the worst photos I have taken are the most popular when it comes to view.  For example:

top-photos.png

Level 10

Excellent. Go ahead.

Level 10

Awh isn't that so sweet @DavidTito! How thoughtful is that to give them something tangible as a sort of recognition, both for them as business owners/staff and yourself as an honourary Local Guide. I think I need to go back to the store that currently has the most views and highest rate of gain when it reaches 100,000 views hehe!

Level 8

Yes thank you for that comment they were so happy to hear the goog news they were very touched I felt in myself I had to give some Local Guide spirit, they just couldn't believe it, I've done a good deed.

Kind regards 

@DavidTito

Level 10

Congrats @DavidTito and keep it yp!

@DavidTito wrote:

My Google Maps reviewMy Google Maps review

Meet the staff who received 90,000 views on Google Maps from one photo I took & reviewed on Brighton fish & chips shop in innaloo Perth Western Australia thanks guys your now Google starsMeet the staff who received 90,000 views on Google Maps from one photo I took & reviewed on Brighton fish & chips shop in innaloo Perth Western Australia thanks guys your now Google stars

@Briggs

@prasunkumarb

@Somsenater

@BishowvijayaP