SalmaanN's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

My best experience on a visit to a Vegetarian Hotel

Hi everyone!

I want to share with you all about the experience of visit to a vegetarian hotel named Hotel Annapoorna in K.R Market, Bangalore.

Let me say something about K.R Market in Bangalore. As most of you all know that Bangalore is known to be the Silicon valley of India branch because of numerous IT companies in Bangalore. The K.R Market is one of the busiest place in Bangalore.

I started coming to K.R Market to get a bus for a stop to go to my classes from a few days. For about two days, I have been skipping breakfast in searching a quality vegetarian hotel near to K.R Market after returning from my classes around 12.00PM since I avoid having breakfast before going to classes so that to prevent going late. Yesterday, after completing classes and getting to K.R Market, I seen a Hotel named Hotel Annapoorna and right after seeing this hotel, I visited.Front view of Hotel AnnapoornaFront view of Hotel Annapoorna

It was around 2PM, I went to this Hotel and asked for breakfast. The waiter named some of breakfast available at that time and I was quite surprised knowing the availability of breakfast even in afternoon. Then I ordered Poori, which is a breakfast dish. I initially thought the Poori would not be delicious since it was very late to have a breakfast. In a few minutes, the waiter served the breakfast and I was very happy on seeing quality of Poori even in afternoon. IMG_20171016_133032.jpg

The Poori was warm and fresh too. I enjoyed having a quality breakfast even in afternoon. I observed that the service to customer is also amazing in this hotel. The Hotel looks to be running from years and it was well maintained too. After having delicious Poori, on seeing the bill, the price was very less when I compared the quality, service, etc. of this Hotel. Right at that time, I decided that I will visit this hotel whenever I want to have vegetarian dishes in this area. And today, after completing my classes I again made a visit to this Hotel and this time, I tried Chapati, which too was as delicious and yummy as Poori which I tried yesterday. Tasty Chapati which I tried todayTasty Chapati which I tried today

One thing need to consider is that, this Hotel doesn't have wheelchair accessible entrance. I requested them for wheelchair accessible entrance in my reviews for this Hotel Google Maps. My review to this Hotel in Google MapsMy review to this Hotel in Google Maps

And I am planning to request them for wheelchair accessible entrance in my upcoming visits. I don't know how many times I am going to make a visit to this hotel and I am sure most visits remaining since my classes will lasts around few months and I need to visit this area. I hope you all enjoyed reading my experience in visiting this hotel. I wish you all a very happy guiding ! 

Vellore Local Guides
Hotel Annapoorna, Kalasipalyam Main Road, Kalasipalya, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
34 comments
Level 8

Re: My best experience on a visit to a Vegetarian Hotel

I request my friends to have a look on my post..

@OSAMA, @ErmesT, @IlankovanT, @NareshDarji, @AkmalB, @ShafiulB, @BishowvijayaP, @MedRidaZ, @DavidTito@HelloSamsonR and others..

Vellore Local Guides
Level 9

oooh @SalmaanN this is wonderful delicious experience bro , 

and wait wait your review are soooo amazing :))))))

And I am planning to request them for wheelchair accessible entrance in my upcoming visits. I don't know how many times I am going to make a visit to this hotel and I am sure most visits remaining since my classes will lasts around few months and I need to visit this area. I hope you all enjoyed reading my experience in visiting this hotel. I wish you all a very happy guiding ! 

My review to this Hotel in Google MapsMy review to this Hotel in Google Maps

Level 8

Thank you, @OSAMA bro.. I am happy you like my experience and also my reviews..

Happy Guiding !

@OSAMA wrote:

oooh @SalmaanN this is wonderful delicious experience bro , 

and wait wait your review are soooo amazing :))))))

Vellore Local Guides
Level 9

You're Welcome bro @SalmaanN 🙂

Level 7

Very nice review. Keep guiding. 🙂

Level 10

Hi @SalmaanN.

I must say that this is the best and helpful review for a vegetarian restaurant. Halwa and puri was my favourite breakfast not now a days because of hygienic  (sugar and oil)

Chapatti is looking good.is that coconut chatni with chapatti? 

Please just write who don't know that in India, Pakistan people call hotel to a restaurant. Hotel  (restaurant )

Thanks for mention me in pure vegetarian post.

Level 8

@SalmaanN Very Touching Story for you to share with us amazing, But the waiter or owner would be most grateful to have you come any time of the day, Great efforts @SalmaanN

@SalmaanN wrote:

Hi everyone!

I want to share with you all about the experience of visit to a vegetarian hotel named Hotel Annapoorna in K.R Market, Bangalore.

Let me say something about K.R Market in Bangalore. As most of you all know that Bangalore is known to be the Silicon valley of India branch because of numerous IT companies in Bangalore. The K.R Market is one of the busiest place in Bangalore.

I started coming to K.R Market to get a bus for a stop to go to my classes from a few days. For about two days, I have been skipping breakfast in searching a quality vegetarian hotel near to K.R Market after returning from my classes around 12.00PM since I avoid having breakfast before going to classes so that to prevent going late. Yesterday, after completing classes and getting to K.R Market, I seen a Hotel named Hotel Annapoorna and right after seeing this hotel, I visited.Front view of Hotel AnnapoornaFront view of Hotel Annapoorna

It was around 2PM, I went to this Hotel and asked for breakfast. The waiter named some of breakfast available at that time and I was quite surprised knowing the availability of breakfast even in afternoon. Then I ordered Poori, which is a breakfast dish. I initially thought the Poori would not be delicious since it was very late to have a breakfast. In a few minutes, the waiter served the breakfast and I was very happy on seeing quality of Poori even in afternoon. IMG_20171016_133032.jpg

The Poori was warm and fresh too. I enjoyed having a quality breakfast even in afternoon. I observed that the service to customer is also amazing in this hotel. The Hotel looks to be running from years and it was well maintained too. After having delicious Poori, on seeing the bill, the price was very less when I compared the quality, service, etc. of this Hotel. Right at that time, I decided that I will visit this hotel whenever I want to have vegetarian dishes in this area. And today, after completing my classes I again made a visit to this Hotel and this time, I tried Chapati, which too was as delicious and yummy as Poori which I tried yesterday. Tasty Chapati which I tried todayTasty Chapati which I tried today

One thing need to consider is that, this Hotel doesn't have wheelchair accessible entrance. I requested them for wheelchair accessible entrance in my reviews for this Hotel Google Maps. My review to this Hotel in Google MapsMy review to this Hotel in Google Maps

Connect Moderator

Wow amazing experience bro and many thanks for sharing with us. @SalmaanN 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Connect Moderator

@SalmaanN Just appreciate Review and its a complete review.  what an experience.  keep it up...

Happy Guiding!