Rajeshwari-Patil's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

My Perfect Sunday Brunch

I was meeting my friend after 6 longs years. So as you can already sense we had so much to talk and catch upon. So I was searching for a place where it will be pleasant and we can sir and talk for long and there is platter of food to choose from. Since my friend was Veg and me Non Veg so none of us had to compromise. And I had made the good decision. There was amazing food, live music and lot of time to sit and talk. Well I love Mediterranean cuisine and the Hummus was really good. Tried first time Veg Sushi they were good. Japanese sticky rice and fried chicken was to die for. And ofcourse the desert was amazing.IMG_20181209_141355.jpg

IMG_20181209_141229.jpg

IMG_20181209_150341.jpg

JW Marriott Hotel, Vittal Mallya Road, KG Halli, Shanthala Nagar, Ashok Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
7 comments
Google Moderator

Re: My Perfect Sunday Brunch

Hello @Rajeshwari-Patil,

Welcome to Connect!

Wow, that food looks amazing. Thank you for sharing it with the community!

Even though I like sushi and the one you took photo of is very well plated, I couldn't stop myself drooling over the dessert plate. Are those brownies, cake and baklava? 

Do you know that you can leave your review and photos of this place on Google Maps? It'll be of great use to other Local Guides who are looking for more information about the place they're visiting before going there.

You can find more information about it in this article Write reviews and add ratings of places, feel free to check it out.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Hey @Rajeshwari-Patil,

Thanks for sharing with us these great meals! The food looks nice and inviting 🙂

Veg Sushi is always a good idea.

I suggest you go through the following Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

I hope you had fun and I'm looking forward to see your next posts on Connect!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

Thank you for the comments. Looking forward to posting amazing pics.

Level 9

Your food looks delicious @Rajeshwari-Patil

Google Moderator

Hello again @Rajeshwari-Patil,

Just a quick tip, if you want to tag me or other Local Guides just put @ before their names. This way we receive a notification for your comments. 

I also wanted to add an article which you might find interesting. It's called 6 helpful photo tips from Nigerian food blogger Atim Ukoh

And if you search the community you will find a lot of good posts that will be stimulating for you future posts.

Enjoy!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

@Rajeshwari-Patil

Looks so good and yummy.

Well written review too.

Keep rocking!

Thanks & Regards

aaryesdee

R S Dev
Level 7

Thank you ☺️