can i buy a local guide t-shirt via online

Sri Lanka
4 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 9
Solution

Re: My Local Guides T-shirt

Hi @kamalhks,

Local Guides shirts were a one time thank you gift in 2015 and also a gift to the unofficial community moderators in 2017 when LG closed support for unofficial communities. please check this post for more information

I had few Sri Lanka local guides t-shirts and last meet-up I gave to fellow local guides.  you can buy the google t-shirts from this store. I hope you will find these tips useful. 

@StephenAbraham Thanks for tagging me.

View solution in original post

Level 10

@kamalhks There isn't an official Google Local Guides t-shirt for sale. However many local communities printed local t-shirts.

Our main Sri Lanka LG community lead and moderator @IlankovanT may be able to help if there are some stocks left. 🙂

Level 9
Solution

Hi @kamalhks,

Local Guides shirts were a one time thank you gift in 2015 and also a gift to the unofficial community moderators in 2017 when LG closed support for unofficial communities. please check this post for more information

I had few Sri Lanka local guides t-shirts and last meet-up I gave to fellow local guides.  you can buy the google t-shirts from this store. I hope you will find these tips useful. 

@StephenAbraham Thanks for tagging me.

Level 5

why I did not received my t-shirt?

Level 6

No